Hardware Volume slider is loose (2DS)

EpikJimmer

Screw hater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Before you complain, I know, I have another similar thread about this, but I need to know!
I once dropped my 2DS and the volume slider falls down whenever I move it! (Except when I move the slider all the way to the top, then it stays still)
Is there a way to fix it without opening the console? (bc me and the screwdriver were never good friends... I also messed up my PS2 by opening it and then the power button went "flying". The second time I did this, the INNER power button got off! It's dramatic seeing me opening devices!)

Anyway, thanks!

Skeagle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could possibly try putting something in the area between the bottom of the volume space and the volume slider. For a permanent fix though, I would think you would have to open up the 2ds.

Last edited by Skeagle,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take your pick.

HTB1rzyEJVXXXXcEXpXXq6xXFXXXo.jpg

EpikJimmer

Screw hater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'll just give up with the 2DS.
I'll just focus on the R button problem on the 3DS!
As you know, I have the original 3DS.
I heard that the circle pad pro is compatible with it!
Luckily for me, they duplicated the R button!
So I have a question... If I insert the cirlepad pro into my 3DS and launch ANY game, will at least the R button on the circle pad pro work?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just give up with the 2DS.
I'll just focus on the R button problem on the 3DS!
As you know, I have the original 3DS.
I heard that the circle pad pro is compatible with it!
Luckily for me, they duplicated the R button!
So I have a question... If I insert the cirlepad pro into my 3DS and launch ANY game, will at least the R button on the circle pad pro work?

I thought of a slightly better way than either tape or binder clip in fixing your volume switch.

Take a thin rubber band and cut a piece that slightly longer than the slider. Tape the rubber line along the slider. This should keep the piece in place yet allow you to slide the switch with ease.

As for substituting the Circle Pad Pro in place of the broken R button, no that won't work outside of the few Circle Pad Pro compatible 3DS games.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k