Vol + Power Does Nothing on my Switch

twothree

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy Holidays! I bought a Switched that came with a 512gb microsd, rcmloader, and jig 2 years ago. I haven't used this device since then. I recently ried to turn it on in the CFW mode but have been unable to. Power On + Vol Up nothing happens before my RCM Loader light with turn on for a split second. Now it does not. Did I do something wrong? Will I ever be able to boot into the CFW mode? I don't even know which CFW was being used before since I never set this up.

If its allowed I'll donate $10 to any specified bitcoin wallet for whoever helps me. I took vacation off to enjoy playing my Switch and I can't even enjoy it lol.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy Holidays! I bought a Switched that came with a 512gb microsd, rcmloader, and jig 2 years ago. I haven't used this device since then. I recently ried to turn it on in the CFW mode but have been unable to. Power On + Vol Up nothing happens before my RCM Loader light with turn on for a split second. Now it does not. Did I do something wrong? Will I ever be able to boot into the CFW mode? I don't even know which CFW was being used before since I never set this up.

If its allowed I'll donate $10 to any specified bitcoin wallet for whoever helps me. I took vacation off to enjoy playing my Switch and I can't even enjoy it lol.
Welcome to GBATemp!

Please don’t double post.

Your question was answered over here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/post-10031215

marhalloweenvt

Trophies
XP
Country

Have you charge RCM Dongle? Because it is a long time since you left your set-up.

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips