Hacking VoiP problem

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded this software called VoiP and SvsiP. I have a VoiP account. I extracted the svsip on my micro sdhc card and changed some of the settings on the .txt file (not sure what its called) and then I started the app on my ds. When i type in a phone number and then click on call, it says, 'state: disconnet' and the keypad is silver not blue. Is there any solution?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1305

QUOTE said:
I wanted to save everyone the hassle of trying to figure out what to do with this. I spent a day and played with it and I can now make phone calls from my NDS.

Here is what I did:

1) Goto http://www.voipbuster.com/en/index.html and download their windows client software. After you download and install it you will have the option to make a free account. Create a login and password, and they will assign you a telephone number. After you have your information you can go ahead and delete the software.

Why VoIPBuster? Because they allow free calls to Land lines and Moble phones in the United States. You can double check the rates here: http://www.voipbuster.com/en/calling-rates.html. You are given 60 minutes of free VoIP phone calls using the SIP protocol. After that you have to charge your account by paying for more minutes. However, if your country falls under a “free” category you can continue to make free calls using their service.

2) Download the svsip_20071126 from this very page. Extract it and DLDI patch it for your preferred flash cart. A note on this, I originally patched for my M3 Lite and the app would not run, nor would the un-patched or R4 patched versions. I could not launch it from inside Moonshell either. I am currently running the un-pached version directly off of my R4 with no issues. DLDI has quarks at times, for example c|irc running off my M3 Lite will only boot from within Moonshell and only function if I patch it for the R4. Hey it isn’t rocket science, experiment until you get it to boot.

3) Copy over the patched or un-patched .nds file and the svsip folder to the root directory of your flash cart.

4) Open the svsip folder and find the config.txt file. open this file and add the following bits of information:

# Set domain sip provider (example: freephonie.net)
--domain sip.voipbuster.com

# Set authentication username
--username YOUR_VoIPBuster_UserName

# Set authentication password
--password YOUR_VoIPBuster_Password

Then close the file and save your changes.

5) Boot up your NDS and run the homebrew file. It will take a second to load. If your Wireless settings are not configured then it is recommend that you copy over the “wifi-config.nds” and run it before running the app. Once the app loads you will see a numeric touch pad on the bottom. Numbers that you dial are formatted in the following way: 00-Region code-Area Code-Phone Number. So a call to a fake number in the United States would be dialed as 0015554443321. 00 is for SIP, 1 is the Region code of the United States, 555 is the area code and 4443321 is the phone number itself.

Then click the Send button which looks like a phone and your good to go. Keep in mind your NDS was never designed to be a telephone. Everyone I have called complains that I sound a bit like a robot trapped in a metallic box. Also please not that SIP will bounce from wherever, so chances are those your calling won’t know it’s you or think you’re a telemarketer and not pick up the call!

-another world

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats what i did although i didn't do the DLDI patch step since i dont know how to DLDI patch. Do i just download the DLDI patch and then place it into my root?

Btw, im using a Acekard 2i...

fuji0000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the svsip_20071126 from this actual page. Extract it and DLDI application it for your adopted beam cart. A agenda on this, I originally patched for my M3 Lite and the app would not run, nor would the un-patched or R4 patched versions. I could not barrage it from central Moonshell either. I am currently active the un-pached adaptation anon off of my R4 with no issues. DLDI has quarks at times, for archetype c|irc active off my M3 Lite will alone cossack from aural Moonshell and alone action if I application it for the R4. Hey it isn’t rocket science, agreement until you get it to boot.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
fuji0000 said:
Download the svsip_20071126 from this actual page. Extract it and DLDI application it for your adopted beam cart. A agenda on this, I originally patched for my M3 Lite and the app would not run, nor would the un-patched or R4 patched versions. I could not barrage it from central Moonshell either. I am currently active the un-pached adaptation anon off of my R4 with no issues. DLDI has quarks at times, for archetype c|irc active off my M3 Lite will alone cossack from aural Moonshell and alone action if I application it for the R4. Hey it isn’t rocket science, agreement until you get it to boot.

you're fired, get out!

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.