VoiP problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Twilight Loz, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Twilight Loz
    OP

Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

Mar 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    I downloaded this software called VoiP and SvsiP. I have a VoiP account. I extracted the svsip on my micro sdhc card and changed some of the settings on the .txt file (not sure what its called) and then I started the app on my ds. When i type in a phone number and then click on call, it says, 'state: disconnet' and the keypad is silver not blue. Is there any solution?

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    As far as I know, there's no VoiP apps for the DS. It could just be a fake. If there was, I'd be highly impressed.

3. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1305

-another world

4. Twilight Loz
    OP

Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

Mar 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    thats what i did although i didn't do the DLDI patch step since i dont know how to DLDI patch. Do i just download the DLDI patch and then place it into my root?

Btw, im using a Acekard 2i...

5. fuji0000

fuji0000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2009
    United States
    Download the svsip_20071126 from this actual page. Extract it and DLDI application it for your adopted beam cart. A agenda on this, I originally patched for my M3 Lite and the app would not run, nor would the un-patched or R4 patched versions. I could not barrage it from central Moonshell either. I am currently active the un-pached adaptation anon off of my R4 with no issues. DLDI has quarks at times, for archetype c|irc active off my M3 Lite will alone cossack from aural Moonshell and alone action if I application it for the R4. Hey it isn’t rocket science, agreement until you get it to boot.

6. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    you're fired, get out!

-another world