Hacking Vitashell usb transfer

Strloked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I'm trying to transfer some files from my pc to ps vita using the usb off vitashell. My pc sees all the folders and can transfer the files fine, but i cant see the file in the vita. An example is i'm trying to put metal slug iso into the pspemu in the iso folder. File transfers fine, but when i check on the ps vita the iso is not there. If i connect the vita back to the usb i can see the file fine on the pc. Is there something i have to do on the vita side? I have the check to allow unsafe homebrew. Ftp works fine but it's too slow. I'm on the latest version of vitashell. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

D

Deleted User

idk never experienced that issue
try restarting vitashell with the restart option

destroyer-1372

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I guess that you use ardenaline so try to put the iso in this path on your pc, :USB Station/pspemu/iso
and make sure that u ticked the box that shows hidden items becaus the pspemu folder is normaly hidden.
Hope that this helped.

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure u have adrenaline installed. Psp stuff won’t just show up on live area. Adrenaline bubble manager will put psp and psx bubbles in live area but still need adrenaline installed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in