Hacking Vitamin & Mai Dump Compatibility list

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
  • The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 [EU] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine
  • Tales of Hearts R [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Valhalla Knights 3 [USA] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Lego Jurassic World [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Lord of Apocalypse [JPN] [DIgital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Stranger of Swords City [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Munch's Oddysee HD [EU] [DIgital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Batman Arkham Origins [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Toukiden 2 [JPN] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Not working. - Only got a working dump with Mai 233.1
  • Trillion God of Destruction [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Not working. - Only got a working dump with Mai 233.1
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.

I'm done, got nothing more. c:

Last edited by Zephir1991,

Chris.Beans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freedom Wars [US] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Not sure if this was posted already, searched but didn't see the digital US version so apologies if it was. Works fine with Vitamin 2.0.

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD [US] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Pretty sure MGS2 works as well. Has to be the individual game though, not the collection.

Last edited by Chris.Beans,
Reactions: SonsofOcelot

Koksi__

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
  • Jak and Daxter Trilogy [EU] [Physical] | Not Working | v2.0] - Not Working - Error C2-12828-1 at start
  • Ratchet and Clank Trilogy [EU] [Physical] | Not Working | v2.0] - Not Working - Error C2-12828-1 at start

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies if this is the wrong thread and feel free to delete if so but I have a version of LittleKingsStory (Vitamin 2.0) but it is an MP4 file. Do I simply add '.VPK' to it to make it a vpk file?

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apologies if this is the wrong thread and feel free to delete if so but I have a version of LittleKingsStory (Vitamin 2.0) but it is an MP4 file. Do I simply add '.VPK' to it to make it a vpk file?
It was renamed to MP4 to transfer the file onto the Vita quickly through Q/CMA. You can simply replace MP4 with VPK either before or after transfer, up to you.

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Vitamin 2.0 has lots of problems with almost all Atelier games in-game.
  • Atelier Totori Plus [EU] [Digital] | Not Working | v2.0] - Freezes during loading in-game, loading saves does not work. Use maidumptool.
  • Atelier Meruru Plus [EU] [Digital] | Not Working | v2.0] - Freezes during loading in-game, loading saves does not work. Use maidumptool.
  • Atelier Rorona Plus [EU] [Digital] | Working | v2.0] - N/A
  • Atelier Ayesha Plus [EU] [Digital] | Working | v2.0] - Lacks animation on field, enemies cannot move, you cannot attack them. v.1.1 works with sce_modules
  • Atelier Escha and Logy Plus [EU] [Digital] | Working | v2.0] - Lacks animation on field, enemies cannot move, you cannot attack them. v.1.1 works with sce_modules
  • Atelier Sophie [EU] [Digital] | Working | v2.0] - Lacks animation on field, enemies cannot move, you cannot attack them. v.1.1 works with sce_modules
  • Kantai Collection Kai [JP] [Digital] | Not Working | v2.0] - Does not dump correctly
EDIT: I've seen many more problems with dumps people say are "working", even though it's fine in the intro, more problem arises the further you go in. I'll say V2.0 has more problems there than V1.1.

Last edited by Cinnamon,

soitre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sonixgvn.net
XP
Country
  • Atelier Totori Plus [EU] [Digital] | Not Working | v2.0] - Freezes during loading in-game, loading saves does not work. Use maidumptool.
  • Atelier Meruru Plus [EU] [Digital] | Not Working | v2.0] - Freezes during loading in-game, loading saves does not work. Use maidumptool.
  • Atelier Ayesha Plus [EU] [Digital] | Working | v2.0] - Lacks animation on field, enemies cannot move, you cannot attack them. v.1.1 works with sce_modules
  • Atelier Escha and Logy Plus [EU] [Digital] | Working | v2.0] - Lacks animation on field, enemies cannot move, you cannot attack them. v.1.1 works with sce_modules
  • Atelier Sophie [EU] [Digital] | Working | v2.0] - Lacks animation on field, enemies cannot move, you cannot attack them. v.1.1 works with sce_modules
  • Kantai Collection Kai [JP] [Digital] | Not Working | v2.0] - Does not dump correctly
EDIT: I've seen many more problems with dumps people say are "working", even though it's fine in the intro, more problem arises the further you go in. I'll say V2.0 has more problems there than V1.1.

Offtopic, Kancolle worked with new Maidump beta version, so maybe the others will work in next dump.

Last edited by soitre,

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
  • The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 [EU] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine
  • Tales of Hearts R [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Valhalla Knights 3 [USA] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Lego Jurassic World [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Lord of Apocalypse [JPN] [DIgital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Stranger of Swords City [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Munch's Oddysee HD [EU] [DIgital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Batman Arkham Origins [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
  • Toukiden 2 [JPN] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Not working. - Only got a working dump with Mai 233.1
  • Trillion God of Destruction [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Not working. - Only got a working dump with Mai 233.1
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS [EU] [Physical] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
I'm done, got nothing more. c:

Finally ive added them to the OP
Thanks for the hard work!

• Jak and Daxter Trilogy [EU] [Physical] | Not Working | v2.0] - Not Working - Error C2-12828-1 at start
  • Ratchet and Clank Trilogy [EU] [Physical] | Not Working | v2.0] - Not Working - Error C2-12828-1 at start

Also added Thanks!

Freedom Wars [US] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Not sure if this was posted already, searched but didn't see the digital US version so apologies if it was. Works fine with Vitamin 2.0.

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD [US] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Pretty sure MGS2 works as well. Has to be the individual game though, not the collection.

Freedom wars was already there but i added MGS 3 HD

May someone also 0lease test danganropa 1 and 2?

Danganrompa 2 and Danganrompa Ultra Despair Girls BOTH work on Version 2.0 of Vitamin from start to finish
Source?? My little brother XD (he played my dumps so i assure you those two work!)

But i dont now about Danganrompa 1. It is also on the PSP so theres that!

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,
Reactions: Chris.Beans

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria

Regarding Version 2.0's compatibility. TBH as long as the games i want working work, i am not really fussed since i have a specific backlog of vita games and if Vitamin helps me to complete that backlog then im happy.

According to theflow, there wont be anymore work on Vitamin from his end. And we dont now if any other hackers are working on similar tools behind the scenes! so only time will tell

But lets get off the gloom and doom stuff and talk about what you tested XD

Ive added them all to the OP, Thanks for testing!

Chris.Beans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terraria [US] [Digital] |Working | v2.0] - Dumped on fastest compression, everything seems to be working. Events seem to trigger correctly.

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone play new little king? i seem to crash as same place everytime at the very beginner ( the first time you build place for job soldier or farmer ) and then there a lot of turnip in garden and when i order them to charge it alway crash around that area

try with both USA and EUR dump

Last edited by myangel,

Madobe Ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI, thanks for the list
It might seem like a hassle, but is it possible to append file hashes to the post, that's so we know that a file checks out?
Or is there a possibility that two different dumps may produce different results, which will render these integrity checks useless

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4