xamphear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was unable to get Spelunky (US) PCSE-00288 to work. The title card shows "Unlock Full Version!" and upon launch it just crashes with error C2-12828-1. This was my own dump, and I deleted my installed legit copy to test, so... whoops.

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was unable to get Spelunky (US) PCSE-00288 to work. The title card shows "Unlock Full Version!" and upon launch it just crashes with error C2-12828-1. This was my own dump, and I deleted my installed legit copy to test, so... whoops.
There's this great app called QCMA.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Welp, just tested Soul Sacrifice Delta, getting an error C2-12828-1.
That's disappointing. Used the latest Vitamin release.

rickpower

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
these dumps being uploaded as well somewhere?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Asphalt not working atm?

fanni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lemmings Touch EUR PSN working fine just dumped from one vita and installed on another using Vitamin 1.0

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, If you would add me to editing, I would like to help by providing better organization and information to the thread. I think it would benefit from a system such as this:

Title | Region | Works? | Vitamin Ver | Comments

• Assassin's Creed III: Liberation | EU | Working | Leak,v1.0 | No issues
  • Arcana Heart 3: Love Max | ??? | Not Working | Leak | Crashed after 10 minutes of gameplay.

Last edited by Yamagushi,

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Ive updated the OP

We are starting the list from scratch since i dont trust Reddit.

Why?

Well the games which have been tested there are a mix of Leaked and official versions of vitamin

So please For now can everyone please test whatever games they own on their ps vitas and inform us if they work or not. Remember to include the Region and whether or not they are physical or digital.

EDIT:

Me and Yamagushi will only add the games which people have tested from THIS post onwards

Only Games tested on the Official version of Vitamin Please

Thank you

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not test many games as I don't see the logic in dumping my own games when I already own all of the ones I wanted and I'm not into doing anything as risky as sharing, but I noticed that different versions of Vitamin have different success rates.
Especially the leak uses a different launch method and even though I didn't install it to test if it's working, some games like EUR Hungry Giraffe worked with the leak but not with the proper release.
It's a real pain that one cannot have both installed at the same time as this would make things easier to compare, but I guess it's better than noting for people that really don't want to spend the money on games.

Reactions: stl25

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo