Hacking Vitamin & Mai Dump Compatibility list

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tokio xanadu vpk was been used as base to run minecraft and works, maybe works for other games too. Google is your friend.

D

Deleted User

Nice work making a compatability list for Vitamin! Was thinking about doing the same thing when I got out of bed lol! ^^'

I will report back some of my own dumps' compatability later on. :)

Perhaps I could push this to be on the GBAtemp wiki? (Like the Wii U has a loadiine compatability list on there) and it's about time the PS Vita had a wiki section to itself here, I think! :yaypsp:

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to dump my own Muramasa Rebith (JP) but i'm having trouble..it opens the manual after i hit X through party? but after that when i go back into vitamin after minimizing and it boots up oboro muramasa, the game just starts and doesn't dump...anyone know why

it's a cart btw

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone tried dumping fifa13?
its been dumping for like 45 min. is this normal? No errors though !

Yes it's normal, the games take a very long time to dump. Persona 4 DANL took me about 90 minutes. it did give me an error at the very end but it installed fine as well.

I just can't figure out why muramasa won't dump for me though..it just goes straight into the game.

Reactions: Cinnamon

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
This list may be irrelevant after the OFFICIAL release!!! According to TheFlow0, he's planning an official release "tonight" (depending on time zone, it could be coming in a few minutes or in 24 hours) https://twitter.com/theflow0/status/770493405948481536

Tbh, i'd hold off lists until a proper release is done. Using a leaked beta tool is not the correct to verify them, even if they appear to work or not, as there maybe unforeseen issues not presently found yet.

Reactions: SonsofOcelot

Aneesh India

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yes it's normal, the games take a very long time to dump. Persona 4 DANL took me about 90 minutes. it did give me an error at the very end but it installed fine as well.

I just can't figure out why muramasa won't dump for me though..it just goes straight into the game.

thanks it got dumped fully and i was able to install.

but now i see anerror while launching the game

C1-6775-5

WIll leave this for now and wait for official release tonight !!

AChocolateDigestive

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, just a heads up (and I will edit this in my reddit post as well), AC: Liberation only works for some without a patch. If you receive an error, you need to fix the sfo file as you would do with the Minecraft fix.

Reactions: cvskid

Jaucent23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to dump my own Muramasa Rebith (JP) but i'm having trouble..it opens the manual after i hit X through party? but after that when i go back into vitamin after minimizing and it boots up oboro muramasa, the game just starts and doesn't dump...anyone know why

it's a cart btw
Same thing happens with my Copy, i dont think it can be dumped, game boots up normally, I have even let it update before trying again, other Games just start the dumping, might not be compatible with Vitamin...

fixx1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you dumped a copy of what? please be more specific, I feel like there is more than one conversation at a time...
Oh lol, i forgot to quote. I was talking about Muramasa Rebirth, but PSN version

Inviato dal mio LG-H815 utilizzando Tapatalk

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Since the OFFICAL tool is out tonight. Ill hold off on adding anymore to the OP.

Once the tool is out however can everyone and anyone just

comment below on all DUMPS that have worked for them with the official tool

Thanks

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully people redump games when the official release comes out. Games are either not installing or if they do install you get an error message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo