Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Im currently testing 3 dumps

Persona 4 G

Persona 4 Dan

Danganrompa UDG

if these 3 work then all games in the list on the OP should work as well as all the rest of them which HAVE been dumped properly without error

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I am installing the final version of Vitamin and will dump the Danganronpa 2 .
Can someone send me pm where to get other dumps to test ?

Can someone help me out. Im trying to download offfline henkaku installer but it says it doesnr work on my system.

Am i supposed t download the offline installer on my vita ?

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
The stable version of vitamon is released, therefore all vita games can most likely be dumped and played without any problems.

Jaucent23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The stable version of vitamon is released, therefore all vita games can most likely be dumped and played without any problems.
Thats a little overselling it, its the first version of this release, I doubt MOST games can be dumped and played without problems, on the contrary I expect to see problems early on.

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Thats a little overselling it, its the first version of this release, I doubt MOST games can be dumped and played without problems, on the contrary I expect to see problems early on.
Can someone help me out. Im trying to download offfline henkaku installer but it says it doesnr work on my system.

Am i supposed t download the offline installer on my vita ?

Hanzyusuf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please help me.....please fix 0x80AF5022 error on 99% metal gear solid hd collection (U) .......... Or upload a dump from official vitamin pleaseee :(

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Dumping SSD now too to see if it works for me, and I noticed that the screen doesn't turn off. The dumping process is pretty slow, won't that affect the Vita's OLED screen? I'm a little afraid of a burn in...

D

Deleted User

I just dumped Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed with the official Vitamin dumper, however the game just throws an error on boot (C2-12828-2, I think).

Anyone know why? Is the eboot size too big? Bad dump? Something I need to change? (Tried dumping twice in the past; same result)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
it keeps saying ''PLEASE BUY'' in the lower right hand corner
Now you say that, it's strange indeed.
Dumped from a retail cart too. Unless there's some odd Antipiracy thing, I can't tell why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can