Hacking VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

0x3000027E

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, Dragon's Crown is driving me nuts. I can't figure out skill points for the life of me. I can find the value and I can learn whatever I want, but as soon as I leave, all of the skills get wiped. Has anyone ever figured this out? I've read some other posts and forums, but it seems like it's only been done successfully on the PS3 version.

Dragon Crown is a tough one, there are quite a few pointers and a ton of breakpoints. (Which is not that surprising; the game is pretty complex if you consider all of the characters, levels, items, etc.) Without additional software/search functions it will be extremely difficult to find the pointers and their offsets. (I don't think you will be able to find them using basic search functions, in any case). From my understanding, people have had much better luck using save editors for this game.

Actually, if Roah is listening, I think he was messing around with this game awhile ago, maybe he can chime in.

Reactions: Roah

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Crown is a tough one, there are quite a few pointers and a ton of breakpoints. (Which is not that surprising; the game is pretty complex if you consider all of the characters, levels, items, etc.) Without additional software/search functions it will be extremely difficult to find the pointers and their offsets. (I don't think you will be able to find them using basic search functions, in any case). From my understanding, people have had much better luck using save editors for this game.

Actually, if Roah is listening, I think he was messing around with this game awhile ago, maybe he can chime in.
Yeah, I kind of figured the basic search wouldn't work. I've tried everything I can think of. I saw some save editing stuff, but that was all for PS3 and bruteforce. I've found saves with max skill points and stuff too, but also for PS3. The game has cross save, so maybe I could use those saves somehow? Is there a way to resign a PS3 save to my vita's PSN and then convert the save to vita? Seems like a longshot though..

AzureNick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I kind of figured the basic search wouldn't work. I've tried everything I can think of. I saw some save editing stuff, but that was all for PS3 and bruteforce. I've found saves with max skill points and stuff too, but also for PS3. The game has cross save, so maybe I could use those saves somehow? Is there a way to resign a PS3 save to my vita's PSN and then convert the save to vita? Seems like a longshot though..

Certain games like binding of Isaac save their files the same way but change the file format to fit the platform. It might be worth a shot to use your vita psn on your vita and create a save in any game then take the user info from that and have brute force sign your dragons game. Or you could just hack a ps3 save and use the built in cross save. I don't know things.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be hard to convert my codes (hxd) in vitacheat because of how the inventory works. Each parts whether hg or mg have different ids and is not defined by a category. Its so redundant.

What possible is:
  • Make all of your parts max level by using $A.
  • Make all of your parts legendary
  • Have all cubes
  • (Possibly) max skill value
I'll try to work on it once im done with my updated God Eater Resurrection's Have all high-end skills cheat for melee, gun and shield.
Looking forward to this actually. GB3 is by far one of my favorite Vita games. It's unfortunately very grindy though. I managed to find the values for the different plastics, so that took a large chunk of grinding off. But if you can port over your abilities and such, that would be amazing! Besides that, I honestly just need a proficiency multiplier or something of the sort. Having to spam every damn skill 100+ times just to unlock it for free use is a chore. The fix to that would be somehow making skill cooldowns instant or giving infinite energy, but I can't figure those out either. SO back to the grind it is!

Edit: I actually saw you posted your save as well. That isn't usable though, right? I thought saves needed to be resigned and I don't think there is a Vita resigner yet..is there? At least there wasn't last time I checked.

Last edited by DEMONDICE,

AzureNick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to this actually. GB3 is by far one of my favorite Vita games. It's unfortunately very grindy though. I managed to find the values for the different plastics, so that took a large chunk of grinding off. But if you can port over your abilities and such, that would be amazing! Besides that, I honestly just need a proficiency multiplier or something of the sort. Having to spam every damn skill 100+ times just to unlock it for free use is a chore. The fix to that would be somehow making skill cooldowns instant or giving infinite energy, but I can't figure those out either. SO back to the grind it is!

Edit: I actually saw you posted your save as well. That isn't usable though, right? I thought saves needed to be resigned and I don't think there is a Vita resigner yet..is there? At least there wasn't last time I checked.

If you copy the files over to the vita then copy them to the correct folder while it's selected through "open unencrypted" the game will load their save. I just tried it and it loaded their save. Even told me that they didn't have dlc 4-6.

Attachments

• 15236544765271935037040.jpg
    15236544765271935037040.jpg
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 434

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you copy the files over to the vita then copy them to the correct folder while it's selected through "open unencrypted" the game will load their save. I just tried it and it loaded their save. Even told me that they didn't have dlc 4-6.
Sorry for the possibly stupid question, but would you care to explain the process a bit more? I'm not familiar with the "open unencrypted" option. I copied the save folder to 00 and tried to copy it to the savedata folder, but I can't find the unencrypted option under more/properties or anywhere else.

AzureNick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you on vita shell 1.9?

Basically it has a built in option to open the vita encrypted folders such as saves, as unencrypted ones.

The process follows:

Open vitashell

Start up ftp

Copy the files to anywhere but the save folder

Then in vitashell select "copy" on "SAVEDATA.DAT"

Go to the save holder and hit triangle

Select "open unencrypted"

Then paste the roah's savadata over yours.

Go back to "sdslot.dat" that you got from roah and copy it

Go back to the folder and select "open unencrypted" again

Navigate to the "sce_sys" folder and inside paste roah's "sdslot.dat"

Close vitashell and then boot up the game.

If you did it right, it should ask you if you want to load the game with the extra dlc's if you have em and agree to the usage stuff again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Since roah didn't have the last 3 dlc's you will have to agree to save with them if you want to cross save to the ps4 versions. Keep in mind that and suits, abilities, and anything added by those dlc's are not in the save and by loading the save with those dlc's as well as any updates you might have will probably change where the offsets are.

Reactions: 0x3000027E

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you on vita shell 1.9?

Basically it has a built in option to open the vita encrypted folders such as saves, as unencrypted ones.

The process follows:

Open vitashell

Start up ftp

Copy the files to anywhere but the save folder

Then in vitashell select "copy" on "SAVEDATA.DAT"

Go to the save holder and hit triangle

Select "open unencrypted"

Then paste the roah's savadata over yours.

Go back to "sdslot.dat" that you got from roah and copy it

Go back to the folder and select "open unencrypted" again

Navigate to the "sce_sys" folder and inside paste roah's "sdslot.dat"

Close vitashell and then boot up the game.

If you did it right, it should ask you if you want to load the game with the extra dlc's if you have em and agree to the usage stuff again.

Since roah didn't have the last 3 dlc's you will have to agree to save with them if you want to cross save to the ps4 versions. Keep in mind that and suits, abilities, and anything added by those dlc's are not in the save and by loading the save with those dlc's as well as any updates you might have will probably change where the offsets are.
Ok, it worked. This will save me some grinding until or if, he decides to port the codes still. I was trying to unencrypt the savedata folder, the option only showed up on the gameid folder. Good to know for the future, thanks!

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso

Yes its impossible without the proper tools.
Ok, it worked. This will save me some grinding until or if, he decides to port the codes still. I was trying to unencrypt the savedata folder, the option only showed up on the gameid folder. Good to know for the future, thanks!
Follow this guide for now.

Last edited by Roah,

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Hey Roah, thanks for your cheats for various Games.

I've been using the cheats for Final Fantasy X EU undub and they work!

Do you happen to have a no encounter cheat for Final Fantasy X?

Also, the winning tournament cheat at luca doesn't seem to work?
Could anyone share their savedata?

Need a mid-point savedata and a post-game savedata and of course a savedata before the tournament to finally complete the cheat. My savedata is still in besaid island and I'm not eager to advance with it being so early in the game. If you're not comfortable sharing save in a public forum you can PM it to me.
Code:
# PCSG01121 Secret of Mana (NoNpDrm)

# Note: If cheat doesn't work restart Vita.

# Source: https://github.com/roahnosh/vitacheat

_V0 Infinite Gold
$0200 81963F40 3B9AC9FF

_V0 Infinite HP
$0100 81E8C4AC 000003E7

_V0 Infinite Energy
$0100 81E8C4B4 000003E8

_V0 Infinite HP/Energy
$0100 81E8C4AC 000003E7
$0100 81E8C4B4 000003E8

_V0 Instant Level 99
$4200 81E8C4B8 00000000
$0002 00000004 00000000

_V0 --[ Made by roah ]--
$0000 00000000 00000000

Last edited by Roah, , Reason: Added SOM cheat

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Roah you are increadible! Gonna test these Cheats soon. Since you have some knowhow and im a Beginner in finding Cheats (Found cheats for example for Shantae, Oceanhorn or Ys Origins). Everytime i Start these games new the Cheats are not working anymore (Shifting Values). But my main Problem is that with Games like Xenon Valkyrie Plus or Rogue Legacy i find Offsets with VitaCheat, but if i change the Values nothing Happens. Could you tell me what the reason for this is ?
Also i hate it to request something but could you maybe look into these games ? :)

Thank you very much and keep up the awesome work!

AzureNick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Roah you are increadible! Gonna test these Cheats soon. Since you have some knowhow and im a Beginner in finding Cheats (Found cheats for example for Shantae, Oceanhorn or Ys Origins). Everytime i Start these games new the Cheats are not working anymore (Shifting Values). But my main Problem is that with Games like Xenon Valkyrie Plus or Rogue Legacy i find Offsets with VitaCheat, but if i change the Values nothing Happens. Could you tell me what the reason for this is ?
Also i hate it to request something but could you maybe look into these games ? :)

Sometimes there's multiple entries in the memory for one value and if all of them aren't changed then the value won't change. Try expanding your search for your values. Alternatively some games have systems in place to check for values being what they were beforehand.

bras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything for the NoNpDrm versions of Soul Sacrifice Delta or Toukiden: Kiwami?
would really love a cheat for all materials or max money for Kiwami, and maybe a cheat to max out the life level for Soul Sacrifice if possible!

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso

Search for the value and let the game change the value (sell item, gain xp, loss hp, etc) then go see what address is changed.

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Search for the value and let the game change the value (sell item, gain xp, loss hp, etc) then go see what address is changed.
Thats what i always did and working great for example with Oceanhorn and Shantae. But not with Games like Xenon Valkyrie Plus or Rogue Legacy. At first it find some Adresses, also tried to change all of them but even Gold for both games wont Change (which is normally easy to do Like Ys, Oceanhorn any many more)

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh Dragon's Crown? I made some research on it and did a couple of stuff (like equipping multiple weapons, item ability modifier, skill points and exp).

Levels are auto capped on difficulty and auto caps maximum item ability limits from what i tried out.

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Thats what i always did and working great for example with Oceanhorn and Shantae. But not with Games like Xenon Valkyrie Plus or Rogue Legacy. At first it find some Adresses, also tried to change all of them but even Gold for both games wont Change (which is normally easy to do Like Ys, Oceanhorn any many more)
I cheated rogue legacy gold and skills so it's doable. Iirc the game have dynamic address allocation. I will download the other game tomorrow (through remote connection) once the internet cafe (im using for farming) opens. It looks interesting, thanks for the heads up. Never knew it existed till today lols :)

Have you tried increasing the search range?

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You Cheated Gold and Skill ? With VitaCheat ? Im Managed to Cheat Gold in Rogue Legacy with Save Edit but not with VitaCheat... Since this Game is so hard a Infinite HP Cheat would be cool. But i already read that with Dynamic Adresses we more tools etc for Pointers....

I really Hope you will Manage to find cheats for Xenon Valkyrie Plus. Since this game is also crazy hard :D

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Please, did you know if Oceahorn is playable on 3.60 dump?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night