Hacking VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

Asunix666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So I take it z04beta does NOT work, but z03 does?
@Asunix666 : How Buggy? If you mean the Menu is Zoomed in, some Game will do that for some reason. But if it is ALL doing that.......crap.

z04beta gives bootloop and i have to rebuild database. And by buggy, i mean freezes in games and vita. Apps/games wont start.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where can i get vitacheat z03 ?

Attachments

• PS Vita Cheat v360 Z03 Beta.rar
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,695

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Beta 3 works better than beta 4? Not to mention it does appear that at least some of the codes for games played on 3.60 aren't needing a change. Just tried with a few from my FFX HD.

Reactions: Smoker1

Zephiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Wow. Beta 3 works better than beta 4? Not to mention it does appear that at least some of the codes for games played on 3.60 aren't needing a change. Just tried with a few from my FFX HD.

One question: Does the plugin compatible with Enso 3.65 yet?

Zephiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
If on 3.60 Enso and want to still use VitaCheat, stay on 3.60
If on 3.65 Enso, and want to use VitaCheat, but also get 3.61+ Games/Updates/DLC, use the z03beta Version, but expect Bugs in it.

Sorry, but did you try the plugin with enso 3.65? Because i try the z03beta and cannot load the menu when open game. z04beta give me bootloop

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
If on 3.60 Enso and want to still use VitaCheat, stay on 3.60
If on 3.65 Enso, and want to use VitaCheat, but also get 3.61+ Games/Updates/DLC, use the z03beta Version, but expect Bugs in it.
Thats good to know.

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you guys using other plugins? I only have nonpdrm and vitacheat on mine. vita 1000 with sony memory card

Here's my config https://imgur.com/a/rQTTg

I have tested it on super robot wars v, sd gundam genesis and valkyrie revolution so far.

Changed everything now like you have it in your config.txt and i can confirm that Vitacheat z03 is working now on 3.65 enso!

Reactions: Zephiel

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a List of Games/Apps being created showing what VitaCheat z03beta conflicts with? So far, how are things going for it? Only asking for the Users like myself still waiting on 3.60 before Updating.

deathboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deleted everything related to vitacheat and reinstalled z03 Beta. Seemed to work, then locked up my Vita again. Bummer. ANyone get the source from the GitHub before it was removed?

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there a List of Games/Apps being created showing what VitaCheat z03beta conflicts with? So far, how are things going for it? Only asking for the Users like myself still waiting on 3.60 before Updating.

Im on 3.65 and have tested some Games like Shantae, Xenon Valkyrie +, Ys Origins in didnt have any problems... No freeze, Error, Menu Glitching etc

Reactions: Roah and Smoker1

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deleted everything related to vitacheat and reinstalled z03 Beta. Seemed to work, then locked up my Vita again. Bummer. ANyone get the source from the GitHub before it was removed?
I don't think source was ever released, the GitHub only hosted the compiled files and the ReadMe, that was it.

GearCross

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
For anyone still running VPKs or MaiDumps, GoHANmem is a working alternative. Other than that, it seems that there's no solution in sight for anyone running 3.65 and NoNPDRM games...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1