Digi-egg of Destiny - 3E
Omni Sword - 3F
Digivolution Item #5 - 40
Digivolution Item #6 - 41
Digivolution Item #7 - 42
Digivolution Item #8 - 43
Digivolution Item #9 - 44
Digivolution Item #10 - 45

Feel free to dabble with digits to see what you find.

I forgot to add but for some reason the codes don't always work as 840 at the start and its 83F instead, dunno what is causing it as its a fresh save, perhaps a Vitacheat issue

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm this ?
For me Enso Starts with that but Vitacheat wont open for me :/
You are able to get your Device running with VitaCheat in the Config? Another User said he could not get his running without Deleting it.
Quick check:
VitaCheat is under *KERNEL, below every other Plugin, yes? That way, it gives everything else a chance to load first?

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@smoker, yes i could confirm that before the vita hangs up in a infinite boot loading with the enso logo if vitacheat was in the config. Made a fresh config file with nonpdrm, trophax and vitacheat z03 and the vita boots normal. but vitacheat wont show up in any game. have it like before as *KERNEL

Reactions: ultimatepump

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:huh:z03 works for me. L+right will boot up the menu in game.
This is what I have in config.

*KERNEL
ux0:vitacheat/vitacheat.skprx

*ALL
ux0:vitacheat/vitacheat.suprx
OK, need to Post a Image of your Config to show others how to do it properly. Including WHERE the Config is, and what the Config shows. Thinking all Plugins should be Removed EXCEPT what Enso/Adrenaline needs, and THEN after Updating, put them back in 1-by-1.

Also, @willdunz ....am wondering what is the difference between the *KERNEL and the *ALL . Kernel allows for it to run In-Game, but when I added All to it, the only thing that changed, was how it comes up In-Game. Get a All Black Screen, when it used to just come up still showing the Game behind it.

Reactions: ultimatepump

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, need to Post a Image of your Config to show others how to do it properly. Including WHERE the Config is, and what the Config shows. Thinking all Plugins should be Removed EXCEPT what Enso/Adrenaline needs, and THEN after Updating, put them back in 1-by-1.

Also, @willdunz ....am wondering what is the difference between the *KERNEL and the *ALL . Kernel allows for it to run In-Game, but when I added All to it, the only thing that changed, was how it comes up In-Game. Get a All Black Screen, when it used to just come up still showing the Game behind it.

Yes, please show us your screen because I am getting nowhere. Just keeps freezing at enso

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up