• Start date
  • Views 6,804
  • Replies 49

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like you can transfer ps1 games that you download from your ps3 to your vita, I just did this with final fantasy origins and it worked fine. This may not work on all ps1 games tho. Also I think you need to have the downloaded file not the file it installed to your ps3, so you may have to redownload from your ps3 if you deleted it

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Is that really the only games We get from SCEA right now? Really, Sony? A:OHDF:AFJH:ADJF:J/.... REALLY?

dXSeX.gif

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
i think the list is just for games that you can get right form the Vita Store

you CAN get many more then, BOTH list show using a PS3

i have Breath of Fire IV, d/led it on my ps3 and was able to get in on my Vita, and it works

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chrono cross doesn't work, final fantasy tactics however does. Will be checking wild arms 2, and xenogears soon. It sucks we have to redownload the uninstalled versions.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
I don't have a Vita, does anybody mind going through the menus you get when running PSX games and listing the options? I'm curious if they've done anything to improve the environment, since it seems to have changed from virtualization to emulation.
Supposedly this emulator is actually emulating the PSP emulator which is emulating the game. You get PSP warnings too when you boot up a game.

EMUCEPTION?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand why they staggered the release. I suppose they need to recheck every game they've released for PS3 and PSP again to see if any changes need to be made to the emulator but it seems a bit ridiculous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Shove a gerbil through a tube