- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 22,527
- Solutions
- 1
- Reaction score
- 11,942
- Trophies
- 2
- Location
- The dark web
- XP
- 15,559
- Country



Lol! How would that even work? GameBoy Advance was not made for online games.limesherbert said:Sweet....but still no multiplayer support![]()
Here's the link to eke-eke's supposed GUI for the GenPLUS:FenrirWolf said:jesterscourt said:Thanks, I hope the Genesis emulator gets the GX GUI overhaul.
I'd like that as well. But by the looks of it the Genesis one isn't by the same guys making the other GX emulators. It has a totally different interface than the other ones did pre-GUI.


crappy tehskeen blocking the access to the picsjservs7 said:Here's the link to eke-eke's supposed GUI for the GenPLUS:FenrirWolf said:jesterscourt said:Thanks, I hope the Genesis emulator gets the GX GUI overhaul.
I'd like that as well. But by the looks of it the Genesis one isn't by the same guys making the other GX emulators. It has a totally different interface than the other ones did pre-GUI.
http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showpost.ph...p;postcount=704

tj_cool said:crappy tehskeen blocking the access to the picsjservs7 said:Here's the link to eke-eke's supposed GUI for the GenPLUS:FenrirWolf said:jesterscourt said:Thanks, I hope the Genesis emulator gets the GX GUI overhaul.
I'd like that as well. But by the looks of it the Genesis one isn't by the same guys making the other GX emulators. It has a totally different interface than the other ones did pre-GUI.
http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showpost.ph...p;postcount=704![]()
but maybe thats just for me (have no account and all)


Muyfa666 said:Anyone up to the task to make a WAD out of this one?

Bladexdsl said:did they fix the savestate/save screenshot bugs??

tj_cool said:the new menu is just like the other emus (i mean snes9x gx and FCE ultra GX), only in purple![]()

I knowSmartpal said:tj_cool said:the new menu is just like the other emus (i mean snes9x gx and FCE ultra GX), only in purple![]()
Yeah it is, Tantric calls it the GX menu.
jalaneme said:Bladexdsl said:did they fix the savestate/save screenshot bugs??
no i played wario land 4 earlier saved in the game and via the emulator, turned off the wii and then came back later and my save was completly gone, i personally will be only using this emulator for homebew games that don't save as it's annoying that the save states STILL don't work, this problem has been there since 1.0.9 i think.
btw if anyone wants to cheat on gba games with this emulator search for this program on google GBAATM.rar and it has a program that patches the rom with cheats, have fun.