Gaming VISTA HELP! URGENT!

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had xp on my computer and now installed vista business edition i can dual boot em now when i use xp my internet connectin shows up fine and works bot on vista it doesnt work or show up when i try to create a new connection all i get is "windows didi not detact any networking hardware"
please help

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dont know i just followed the installation steps and now whenever i bootup i can choos an eairlier version of windows or windows vista

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:
try to create a new connection all i get is "windows didi not detact any networking hardware"

QUOTE(luke_c @ Nov 3 2009, 09:17 PM) Maybe you need to update your WLAN card's drivers?

Exactly

Boot into XP, see what your WLAN card or LAN is, open up the respective manufacturer's website, search for the VISTA driver. Then boot into vista install it, and then restart, and voila it should work.

vjgbatemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
copy the prog to memory stick or third partition.
log on to vista
update drivers
????
Profit!!!

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
EmperorOfCanada said:
da_head said:
download driver genius pro (pirated). it will find, dl, and install all your drivers for you.

How is he going to run the program and dl the drivers if he has no internet?
cuz he has internet on xp mode?

or perhaps there are other computers in the world he can use?

god.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I suggest getting rid of the virus you have. The virus is a horrible one that slowly kills your computer, or at least makes it wish for death. This virus, of course, is Windows Vista.
tongue.gif

But seriously, updating your drivers should fix the problem. Might I ask why you installed Windows Vista?

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
I suggest getting rid of the virus you have. The virus is a horrible one that slowly kills your computer, or at least makes it wish for death. This virus, of course, is Windows Vista.
tongue.gif

But seriously, updating your drivers should fix the problem. Might I ask why you installed Windows Vista?
I think you have it backwards. Your computer wont be wishing for death, you will be wishing for death using Vista.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Magmorph said:
Skyline969 said:
tongue.gif

I think you have it backwards. Your computer wont be wishing for death, you will be wishing for death using Vista.
Why not both?
tongue.gif

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solution:

1) Get rid of XP and Vista
2) Backup all needed documents, settings, files etc.
3) Install Windows 7

vjgbatemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dialga.The.Master.Of.Time. said:
tattar8 said:
May I ask why you installed Vista? There's a much better OS ou there and it's called 7.

+ 1 on that

Windows 7 is much better than the shit they call "Vista" .

i wouldn't go so far as to call win7 and vista separate os's.
with win7 it's like they finally just fixed vista. nothing more than a service pack you have to pay for.
and all the new "functionality" they've added... you can get considerably more using autohotkey on good ol xp.

anyway back on topic. may i recommend 7loader1.5
ph34r.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dialga.The.Master.Of.Time. said:
tattar8 said:
May I ask why you installed Vista? There's a much better OS ou there and it's called 7.

+ 1 on that

Windows 7 is much better than the shit they call "Vista" .

Not to mention if one yearns XP, he/she could just use XP Mode.. which works pretty darn well, only thing i couldn't get Windows 7 to recognize is my microphone jack... i tried eveything, and myAC, which i need to use to play CS online, other than that no problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night