Gaming Virtual Console

King Zargo

I'm a Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Before we start: I know this is an well known isseu but I wanna know if there is a fix for this.

All my SNES, NES, Megadrive(Gens) and Turbographics virtual console games dont seem to be working right on my T.V. in the livingroom. But for my T.V. in the other room everyting runs smooth.
Is there a way to make everything run smooth on my livingroom T.V.. Like new other scard cable or different Wii settings?

BTW: I have an LG LCD screen T.V donno the name for that thing.

MrMojo83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before we start: I know this is an well known isseu but I wanna know if there is a fix for this.

All my SNES, NES, Megadrive(Gens) and Turbographics virtual console games dont seem to be working right on my T.V. in the livingroom. But for my T.V. in the other room everyting runs smooth.
Is there a way to make everything run smooth on my livingroom T.V.. Like new other scard cable or different Wii settings?

BTW: I have an LG LCD screen T.V donno the name for that thing.

"running smooth"?...

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Some Virtual Console games don't work right on an HDTV. To be honest, the ideal display for any and all Wii-related products, games or otherwide, is a standard analog NTSC CRT. You know... The traditional tube kind in use for like 40 years.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Some Virtual Console games don't work right on an HDTV. To be honest, the ideal display for any and all Wii-related products, games or otherwide, is a standard analog NTSC CRT. You know... The traditional tube kind in use for like 40 years.
Shouldn't it be expected that all HDTVs support the old analog standard in addition to the new digital shit?

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VC games are emulated (almost)perfectly from the originals, so if the original had a sub-par frame rate so will the VC title.

Your TV can have something to do with it, but it would more than likely lag on all of the same type of content (ie, all 480i/p content) over the same connection.

r1cky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo should have a 'Free VC game day' where you can download 1 VC game for free once a year at least.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Arg... I just found out that NES and Megadrive skipframes on my TV to.
Its not a Wii problem. Its a crappy TV. If that damn thing wasnt so expensive it would be lying on the streets now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Someone needs a hug 🫂 +1