method236

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everybody;

i posted this issue on the wii part of the board and not WII U so while i delete that thread i was wondering if i can get some assistants, ill try to be as detailed as i can.

i first have USB loader gx on my Vwii, and for the record works flawlessly with gamecube and wii games, so i tried to see if i can get Wiiware/Virtual Console games working on USb Loader too, so i made my nand and moved it to my hard drive, installed some wads using ShowMiiWads "and sometimes the Wad Installer in USB Loader" and as far as i can tell all my Wiiware titles work perfectly. however on the virtual console side two games are giving me issues and will not load, one being Super Smash Bros, and the other is Legend Of Zelda Majoras Mask.

now i try toggling with the options and i have no luck getting these to work, however i heard that Wiiflow along with Neek2o helps with getting certain games to work 'Even majoras mask, not sure about Smash' well now i got WiiFlow along with usb loader but i hear Neek2o only works on the original wii and not vwii.

my question is can i use Neek2o with Wiiflow on VWII? or is their another way to get them working, or perhaps not at all on vwii?

anything to assist would be appreciated.

method236

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also it seems that none of my wii games work on wiiflow, and clicking on a gamecube game sends me to the nintendont menu

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the wii games on wiiflow issue I just saw another thread about this. In the setting menu choose force ios 249. That will make it use ios 249 for your wii games and they should load.

For GameCube games make sure you have autoboot enabled in your wiiflow settings. If that does not work make sure you have the lates version of wiiflow and nintendon't.

method236

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the wii games on wiiflow issue I just saw another thread about this. In the setting menu choose force ios 249. That will make it use ios 249 for your wii games and they should load.

For GameCube games make sure you have autoboot enabled in your wiiflow settings. If that does not work make sure you have the lates version of wiiflow and nintendon't.
i will try this thank you, but do i force ios 249 on all wii games? since none of them want to boot up

method236

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ok than thanks

also decided to rip my zelda collectors edition instead of using the majoras mask wad, but that still leaves smash bros freezing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: