A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i use poweriso.

alcohol 120% and dameon tools are also good (but u have to arrrrrr them all of course
wink.gif
)

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
da_head said:
i use poweriso.

alcohol 120% and dameon tools are also good (but u have to arrrrrr them all of course
wink.gif
)
First of all, it's called Daemon Tools and the lite version of it is free. And there's no need to pirate Daemon Tools unless you want the Pro version of it.

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Daemon Tools. I have poweriso installed on my computer, but I just like using Daemon tools better.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Minox_IX said:
da_head said:
i use poweriso.

wink.gif
)
First of all, it's called Daemon Tools and the lite version of it is free. And there's no need to pirate Daemon Tools unless you want the Pro version of it.
lol i spelled it wrong, chillax and i didn't know it was free, as indicated by my above post

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've used pretty much all of th eabove mentioned, but seeing as no one linked you to Virtual Clone Drive yet
smile.gif
:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html
It's freeware and works fairly well. I've found that at one time Daemon tools worked better and the other Virtual clone drive (kinda depended on the disc in question, though they both could mount them fine). Never really used Alcohol though as I never saw the need for it (same goes for poweriso).

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I do need a virtual drive which I avoid at all costs, I use Alcohol 120% because you can have a bunch of things loaded and just switch with out looking around for the others "iso/img". But still avoid it when I can.

I have seen Daemon do some rather odd things to peoples computers so I avoid using that unless need be.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I use Alcohol %120 and it's so cool I want it to have my kids because it's teh bestzorz!!!!!
Pirate it nao!

For an old game like that, you can use any mounter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning