::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Toni Plutonij said:
And I had a similar episode in my life..
Girl was at my place and we were messing around, and there was a power blackout, it was dark, and I have undressed her, and my mom comes in to bring a candle so we would have some light..
Crazies part was that we haven't even stopped, she just left the candle and got out of the room....
However, even tho it was a weird moment, I wasn't embarassed at all..Now when I think about it, it was just wrong, but then I didn't cared about it..I was young!
That is totally awkard, I wouldn't want to be your mum Toni. You should have stopped for a min
tongue.gif

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Calafas said:
Yea, my mum once walk in on similar situation, and starts up conversation with my girlfriend, it was kind of strange, ando nly the other day my sister came in when we were doing it and took some of my money, but i couldnt get up to stop her >.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
lol...

Once, when my ex-gf and I woke up in the morning (after having warmed us from the cold Swedish night by means of friction
tongue.gif
), it seems we'd been doing it loud cause her father asked her something like:
"Hur var snoppen?"*
And she was like: WTF
blink.gif

His father is one of those rough Finns from a family of farmers, lol

*"So, how was the penis?"

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
How many of you have lost virginity (had their first sex)?
Not yet...

How much virginity actually IS IMPORTANT to you?
It really doesn't matter to me. Some people say that the day you have sex is the day you become a man, but the way I figure it your being mature and more of a man by waiting till the right time. Just fucking a random girl doesn't make you any more of a man, it just makes you a pig. BTW I'm 14.

Do you want to wait for marriage, do you enjoy one night stands, do you want to do it out of a love with your partner?!
It all depends for me. If I'm in love with the girl and were both ready I'll... lose my V-card, but I don't think waiting till marriage is necessary.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In my english class, we read this article that has to do with an adult woman who found out that her adolescent child was having sex, and there were 3 students who replied to her letter, and they all had sex before. I found it pretty interesting, since they had there names and everything in the paper. Imagine if the adults of these teens were to find out. Anyway, I found that pretty interesting.
biggrin.gif

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Toni Plutonij said:
How many of you have lost virginity (had their first sex)?
I haven't, and I can't imagine why any girl would like me
tongue.gif

I only want to do it with someone I really love, and who I believe I will be together with forever.
QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Jan 3 2009, 03:08 AM) How much virginity actually IS IMPORTANT to you? Do you want to wait for marriage, do you enjoy one night stands, do you want to do it out of a love with your partner?!
Waiting for marriage is not important, but I don't want to rush it either. If the female side thinks it's time, then it's fine. If not, I can wait.
tongue.gif

It's important to me that the female side hasn't had too many earlier relationships, it's preferable if she's a virgin, but not essential.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maktub said:
lol...

Once, when my ex-gf and I woke up in the morning (after having warmed us from the cold Swedish night by means of friction
tongue.gif
), it seems we'd been doing it loud cause her father asked her something like:
"Hur var snoppen?"*
And she was like: WTF
blink.gif

His father is one of those rough Finns from a family of farmers, lol

*"So, how was the penis?"
Omg, both of my parents are like that too, tho they are neither farmers or Finns.. sigh.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a virgin, and not ashamed to admit it.
Maybe because all the girls that are easy at school are, obviously, whores.

I'm saving this dick's first time for something worth while.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Jaems said:
I'm a virgin, and not ashamed to admit it.
Maybe because all the girls that are easy at school are, obviously, whores.

I'm saving this dick's first time for something worth while.
rolleyes.gif

That's an area feminism should focus on.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
The fact that we discriminate someone just because they like having sex (and more importantly, the fact that being a woman will make you more prone to be discriminated because of that). I've read things such as: "well, I'd like my gf to be virgin" or "I'd prefer her to be virgin but... ok".

Sometimes it refers to the fact that the guy will be afraid the woman will be far more experienced - then, I guess it's OK. But most of te time I'm afraid it's just some prejudice that makes people see girls who have had sex before as "stained". That may have had some sort of justification years and years ago when having sex necessarily implied full physical contact (no condom), but nowadays it's completely irrational and an example of male chauvinism. One of the most disgusting ones, from my point of view. Saddest thing is even girls contribute to that thing.

Ah well, good luck with finding a completely pure girl who'll be worth "it" (worth what? as if a dick were a kind of demi-god) and give you the best fuck ever (kinda paradoxical, ain't it?) to all of those people.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At what age did you do it?
13, few months before 14
Was that experience good/bad (good sex, bad sex?)
Not very good, not "bad"
How do you feel about it, are you sorry for not waiting, for someone other/better/more special?
I regret it in a sense, but it's not a big deal, actually.. I wish that she didn't tell people about it, although I've almost convinced everybody it didn't happen.
Do your parents (if you're young) know about it, and do they approve it?
They do not know, and I would be murdered if they did.
Unimportant to me.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I say if you wanna screw do it.

If you don't want to then don't

I want to, so I do.

I don't disrespect/respect people who are virgins/practicing abstenence/sleeping around.

I hold them all at the same respect level. For those practicing abstenence I respect the choice, and the will power it can take. For those who are sleeping around, how can I blame them for carrying out thier purpose as a species? We were built to reproduce and mate just like every other animal on the planet.

And hey its fun.

JUST BE SAFE!

At what age did you do it?
19 I practiced non religious abstenence until then.
Was that experience good/bad (good sex, bad sex?)
Great.
How do you feel about it, are you sorry for not waiting, for someone other/better/more special?
I later married the girl, then got divorced. Its part of my life, and I live without regret
Do your parents (if you're young) know about it, and do they approve it?
My parents were okay with me having sex at an earlier age than I did, as long as it was safe.
Not at all.

And to Gore, convincing people that you didn't sleep with someone is low, very low.

Man up, and own your decisions.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
B-b-b-b-but Maktub! STDs!

'Sides. All I meant is that I usually don't like those type of ladies, and they're often not even worth a relationship.
It may be discriminatory, or prejudice, but I'm almost ALWAYS right.

Anyhow, my dick is a semi-god. And so, he deserves a sacred cave to explore.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
And to Gore, convincing people that you didn't sleep with someone is low, very low.

Man up, and own your decisions.

So is spreading shit to ruin someone. It was a bad decision.
unsure.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maktub and Toni, I find interesting what you said here. especially Maktub, you seem to know about psychology too.

Issac said:
Taza said:
Do you know the age of consent in Japan?
What about Sweden?
Heck, in the case of young teens - Germany and Canada with their exceptions?
EDIT: Clarifying. The age of consent in Canada is 12 as long as the partner is no older than 14.
It's 15 years, in Sweden... for anyones interest
smile.gif
It's 15 in France too.
But I never understood why there is this consent age defined, while in the same time having a law against an adult having sex with a minor (15 to 17).
if two 17 years old people are having sex, it's ok.
If one of them turns 18 before the other, it can be considered corruption of a minor and ported to court if the younger's family decided to.

An adult having sex with a 15 to 18 year old, can have 5 years of prison, and 75000 euro amend/fine.
It can go up to 10 years of prison and 150000 euro, if the adult is from the family or someone with authority on the child (teacher for example), or drunk, or if there are more than one adult even watching.
If one is under 15 and the second is between 15 and 18, only the older can be arrested and sent to children court.
I didn't find any law for an adult having sex with a child under 15.

law is
wacko.gif

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, law depends on each country so I can only speak for what I know:

In Spain, people 13 and older can have sex with people their age or older as long as both consent. That's all there is to say as I guess every other situation involving under aged people and adults counts as corruption.

I didn't really study psychology, just read a lot (psychology too, of course) and reflected about every single event in my life.

Moots, just curious... why the non religious abstinence? I, when younger, decided to abstain from masturbating for around a year just to prove myself capable. Was it something like that?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think virginity should be saved for someone who appreciates it... and not in the "i wanna fark a virgin!" way...
I mean, someone who think's highly of one being a virgin... and someone who will be there... a long lasting relationship... now, I don't think anyone should wait more than to the point that it feels like it's the right one... may it be on the first date... but when the feeling: "he's /she's the one" appears... do it
smile.gif

I would feel bad IF my girl wasn't a virgin when we met, i would feel like "she's easy" or "i'm just someone in line to her sweet parts". But that may have a lot to do with insecurity as well, feeling that I'm noone special, and thus the fact that she's been intimate with others before me only puts fuel on the fire...

(and I see sex as the most intimate, sweet thing that two loving people have... that's how I want to see it)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maktub said:
Sometimes it refers to the fact that the guy will be afraid the woman will be far more experienced - then, I guess it's OK. But most of te time I'm afraid it's just some prejudice that makes people see girls who have had sex before as "stained". That may have had some sort of justification years and years ago when having sex necessarily implied full physical contact (no condom), but nowadays it's completely irrational and an example of male chauvinism. One of the most disgusting ones, from my point of view. Saddest thing is even girls contribute to that thing.
no one likes throwing a hotdog down a hallway

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a virgin and proud of it. Virginity is the last part of you that you can give to a loved one, so it's best to give it to the one you plan will be with the rest of your life. That's what I think makes marriage so special, and helps make it last. I plan to be married my entire life, so I'll wait for the perfect girl to come along. By staying a virgin, I am not just respecting myself, but her as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, tell your parents to stop mating