Violent Games Possibly involved in Oslo attacks?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I see that you failed to notice the hint of humour I added to my reply.

I will now proceed to the explaining.

While video games are not the cause of all evil in the world, and I did say that earlier in the thread, they may become triggers for violent behaviour in certain "speciements" who were born with an inclination to psychotic behaviour.

It's also a fact that a burnt toast could be a trigger of such behaviour just as well, but that's not my point.

My point was that I'm agreeing with you but I felt like posting a video of two morons with anger management issues.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I see. I'm in a bad mood today, I don't see humour in anything. But I agree with you on your point there. I was just about to edit my post so I could add in "Although it is true that it could bring out aggressive behavior in some individuals who have other problems." But screw it now.
rolleyes.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
? who said anything about violence?

I stated that I completely believe you may have acted out in that way based on your previous posts that i have read

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:

I stated that I completely believe you may have acted out in that way based on your previous posts that i have read
Oh, sorry. That was a misinterpretation. Yes, I have on occasion acted like that(it is just so frustrating).

In Conduit, the people actually were hacking(the company never put any anti-hacking system within the game, which was non-sense).

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
TBH, I`m one of those who don`t want to here his thoughts. People who are responsible for the safety of the human population and people who are trained to interpretate his thoughts should do so and learn how to prevent the evolution of such a twisted mind.

BTW, that scene in MW2 in the airport was disturbing and after having a choice to not "play" it but out of curiosity I did I afterwards heavily wished I didn`t! I displace ever seeing that scene...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
RoyalCardMan said:
Old8oy said:

Oh, sorry. That was a misinterpretation. Yes, I have on occasion acted like that(it is just so frustrating).

In Conduit, the people actually were hacking(the company never put any anti-hacking system within the game, which was non-sense).

That's because the entire WFC doesn't support any.

Metroid Hunters, anyone? The game is virtually unplayable nowadays.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
Good news, they aren't letting this thing use the court as a soapbox. So less fuel available for the inevitable nut jobs who will hero worship it.

Edit: Could someone explain to me what a Libertarian is meant to be? It sounds like they are meant to be middle of the road, but they all seem to be extreme right wingers.
Basically, the government should only interfere when someone harms another person, not for morality. They're basically against the government regulating anything other than violence and theft, which mostly consists of drugs, alcohol, computer shit, sex, etc.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
this is the part i hate of courtecy cults and gangbanging gunpriest wannabe's. they always have to play games as a simulation, d00d serious. get a life, this guy ain't a war monger he is a war mongrol. any fool could've taken up a cult but no man could unite the world. 'nuff said, also if the media has the guts to make another violence patrol like in germany i will seriously never play any shooter games in my entire life ever again unless there is 100% gauranteed to be gore and crazy

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
megawalk said:
(...) any fool could've taken up a cult but no man could unite the world.

- Alexander the Great
- Ghengis Khan
- Julius Cesar
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- El Cid (honorary mention for making the Moors and Christians join arms to conquer Valencia, it was conscidered an impossible feat)
- Peter the Great, first Tzar of Russia (He came to Europe, he showed the whole world the middle finger and kick-started a Superpower)
- Philip II of Macedon
- Adolph Hitler (Say what you will, Nazi Germany says "OHAI, I ate the entire Europe, so sorry".
- Joseph Stalin (Similar case, but with Asia. "LOL, OHAI! I ate Asia..."

Get your facts straight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat