video recording original gameboy

mcbey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arg. I wish it were easier than that. Is there anyway someone could dump a save of the GBcamera, use the save on a computer, and use a screen recorder?

OR MUCH BETTER. PUT IT IN YOUR GBA PLAYER ON THE GAMECUBE, and record the tv with the digital camera. Would be better than just recording the gba screen.

galaxykidgamma

OP
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
wow thanks, i'd like to try that, but i need to finish up tonight, i was wondering more how to do it with just pointing a camera at the screen

but yah i will probably hardmod it in the future

galaxykidgamma

OP
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
okay well i got a decent recording, and here i'll divulge my tips

1) Do not use the original gameboy, i recorded off of a gbc screen and got a much sharper image

2) Record in a room with alot of light, but not underneath a very bright concentrated lamp because you will get glare

3) Stand back and zoom in rather than put the camera up close, otherwise you'll see your reflection in the gb screen better than whats actually on it

4) try and use a camera with a macro hq option, so you can get better detail on the small screen

hope this will help some

edit: here's the video

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw this topic, but the GC Gameboy player will run GB and GBC games in addition to GBA. I've captured video from mine before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?