Video Games Hero installation

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Marky Marcus, Sep 14, 2008.

Sep 14, 2008
  1. Marky Marcus
    OP

Newcomer Marky Marcus Newbie

Australia
    How do u install video games hero on a fire card i went on to the video games hero website but i can'nt make any sence of it can any one help me? [​IMG]

2. Holaitsme

Member Holaitsme 10/10 would be loyal again

United States
    dldi patch vghero.nds and put it anywhere you want then just put the vgh folder on the root.

3. joel123

Newcomer joel123 Member

United Kingdom
    you don't need ot dldi patch it because the xmenu on a fire card atamaticly does it

4. EmperorOfCanada

Member EmperorOfCanada GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Its pretty simple. If you are having problems my best guess with this little amount of info is either a) doesnt work with the card you have or b) you dont have the files in the correct path in comparison to the ROOT.

5. Waddle Dee

Member Waddle Dee GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Or he's an idiot. It's like using a ROM, put the NDS file on the card and the folder called VGHERO in there too. Aren't there instructions in the freaking .zip download?

6. Bob119900

Newcomer Bob119900 Member

United Kingdom
    When you download (http://download.videogameshero.s3.amazonaws.com/VideoGamesHero_FullU1.zip) and extract it put the vgh folder on the root of your card but don't rename it. Do the same with vghero.nds . Then run vghero.nds and it should be working.