Hacking Very interested in installing Luma3DS

The3rdknuckles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys so I need a little help. I have 2 N3DS XLs.
"MM" on 9.2 which I already had luma on and it was so cool because I could boot into the current firmware at the time with CN from 9.2, but I can't check what version it is because my entry point CN sends me into the gateway 3DS menu.
"RED" on 11.4 nothing special. I would like luma on this as well.
I've been reading around trying to gather as much info as I could before I started asking. Now first thing is with MM being on 9.2 can I still use CN to get me to HB to get me to LumaV8. and when I boot into LumaV8 will that be like 11.4 and I can use the eshop?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys so I need a little help. I have 2 N3DS XLs.
"MM" on 9.2 which I already had luma on and it was so cool because I could boot into the current firmware at the time with CN from 9.2, but I can't check what version it is because my entry point CN sends me into the gateway 3DS menu.
"RED" on 11.4 nothing special. I would like luma on this as well.
I've been reading around trying to gather as much info as I could before I started asking. Now first thing is with MM being on 9.2 can I still use CN to get me to HB to get me to LumaV8. and when I boot into LumaV8 will that be like 11.4 and I can use the eshop?
Follow http://3ds.guide first to update the 9.2 3DS to the latest CFW and firmware, then you can use it to hack the other one by following the "dsiware game injection" section.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock