Version of game update

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by starbury86, Sep 6, 2018.

1. starbury86
    OP

starbury86 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2018
    Germany
    Hi,

I'm using cdnsp to download game updates.
    I activated the stealth mode withing sx os, because I don't want to get banned and so it is not possible to download the updates directly from my switch like I did it before.

My question is, how I can check if I have the newest update installed. When I check the version information on my switch for example for the game Fifa 18, it shows the 1.07.
    However within cdnsp the game update don't look like the installed version on the the switch. You can only see title versions and they look like 327680 or 393216.

I already tried devmenu to see if I can see the title version but it also shows the the installed update 1.07.

Is there a tool to check the game update version and compare it to the title version?

2. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Jan 2, 2009
    Germany
    i think you really cant do more than google like fifa 18 switch 393216 and hope somewhere someone mentioned the id and version together.

3. Thandor

Thandor GBAtemp Regular

Jul 29, 2018
    Germany
    Just use Switch Backup Manager (1.1.6 at the moment) for that. It scans your NSP and convert's the title version numbers into the real update numbers and you can see if you need a new update.

starbury86 likes this.