Hacking VC Upload For Yourself, HOW TO??

LordWill072284

OP
Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys/Gals, Just wondering, just spent last 3 hrs reading, getting files / asking questions, just to get VC titles on my wii, and finally got them working nicely. lots of ppl are experiencing problems with these new VC games and how to get them installed/working. Any questions of what i did to get them working just pm me.

Anyways I have now bout 9 VC games installed and they all work great, however I have a vc game i got from my friend awhile back, Super Mario World for snes.

I got it awhile ago thinking sooner/later there'd be a way to xfer these to your own
smile.gif
, well now, i still have the game stored on my sd card, it's a bin file named st_080316_2156.bin. Its the only file in there i think is the game itself, so biggest question and wondering, "how do you take that and put it into a .wad file" and install it like the other ntsc releases?"

I did some searching, only thing i found was ppl uploading inD release files cause of scene groups, but no talk of how they uploaded it / transfered it or what ave you, and other then that, nothing. seems ppl can make these files but no where is it posted how to

So if someone could shed some light on this, then maybe i can upload Super Mario World NTSC lol. well mssg me back/post here for all. Thanks for reading

NTSC WII 3.2U
Wiinja Deluxe : Update 4

whohaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im all for backing but games. but with the vc games i hope nintendo linked each one to your wii. play roms on your computer insted. i hope everyone sharing vc game gets caught and gets in shit. you just killed homebrew app too.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool it, bud. The fact is, this kind of thing was certain to happen sooner or later. It's happened and it's out there. We may as well enjoy it while it lasts. It's a pretty ignorant thing to say it's okay to play roms on your computer but not on your GAMING CONSOLE. And as far as the VC goes, I know I'm not a fan of having to pay more money for games I've owned for 15 years.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
whohaw said:
im all for backing but games. but with the vc games i hope nintendo linked each one to your wii. play roms on your computer insted. i hope everyone sharing vc game gets caught and gets in shit. you just killed homebrew app too.

Sooo, this is what you wanted to say in your first ever post? Good job. From your one statement so far, I've decided what my opinion of you will be. It's not good.

tatanga

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You can't currently extract VC games from the .BIN files backed up on your SD, sorry. People are using Waninkoko's NAND FS dumper, which is a special program that writes the contents of your Wii's memory to an SD card.

This is somewhat advanced stuff (but still really pretty easy to get into). Mario World has already been dumped by other people, just look around and you'll eventually see it pop up on your regular game backup sources. No need to try and do it by yourself, unless you have some super rare VC games.

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tatanga said:
You can't currently extract VC games from the .BIN files backed up on your SD, sorry. People are using Waninkoko's NAND FS dumper, which is a special program that writes the contents of your Wii's memory to an SD card.

This is somewhat advanced stuff (but still really pretty easy to get into). Mario World has already been dumped by other people, just look around and you'll eventually see it pop up on your regular game backup sources. No need to try and do it by yourself, unless you have some super rare VC games.
super rare vc game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: what's the fanfic name?