stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
GOD. This game is SHIT.

*Starts crying* WHY.... WHY DO GAMES LIKE THIS see a VC release when Earthbound doesn't?..
Copyright reasons. If you wanna play it so much just buy a copy or download an emulator for Wii.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
chao1212 said:
Schlupi said:
GOD. This game is SHIT.

*Starts crying* WHY.... WHY DO GAMES LIKE THIS see a VC release when Earthbound doesn't?..
Copyright reasons. If you wanna play it so much just buy a copy or download an emulator for Wii.
I honestly don't see or hear anything in earthbound that would potentially be construed as copyright infringement. Most if not all of the supposed problems are more of a parody on pop culture and yeah they do have a few phrases in songs from other music but it's such a background part that it's not even noticeable unless someone points it out....I think the biggest problem is the samples they used from the Beatles and the Beach Boys.

Also while your at it you could get an emulator for your PC or Mac to play these games too.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RchUncleSkeleton said:
chao1212 said:
Schlupi said:
GOD. This game is SHIT.

I honestly don't see or hear anything in earthbound that would potentially be construed as copyright infringement. Most if not all of the supposed problems are more of a parody on pop culture and yeah they do have a few phrases in songs from other music but it's such a background part that it's not even noticeable unless someone points it out....I think the biggest problem is the samples they used from the Beatles and the Beach Boys.

Also while your at it you could get an emulator for your PC or Mac to play these games too.
The music.
http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/05/16-bit-pop-music/
Though Chrono Trigger did get a release...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-