Valve's mascot deny

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by EarthBound 2, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EarthBound 2
    OP

EarthBound 2 Banned

Banned
    Feb 22, 2014
    Poland
    If Gabe Newell hire me as Valve worker and if samebody asks me about "Half-Life 3" i will answer journalists "It's difficult to say I think Barack Obama stole health of game progress called Richochet 2 a.k.a Half-Life 3 he can barely suspend progressing infant stage of Valve's mascot speakless sciencetist known as Gordon Freeman.You see maps of Half-Life 3 which is Gmod maps.Hopefully we prepared some concept art.As we see my boss Gabe Newell said to me "Lucas it's a lot of time we've been creating Half-Life 3 and president Obama called me by phone that US government eat a success of my company like Tape Worm.I think you're to tired to work with your members on Half-Life 3.Take some retirement and have fun.One more thing president Obama won't to give Valve agreement for Half-Life 3."

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    I never thought I would say this but I think you might actually have a future as a PR wonk and/or politician (assuming they are different jobs).

3. EarthBound 2
    OP

EarthBound 2 Banned

Banned
    Feb 22, 2014
    Poland
    pr what is it?

4. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Irish ex captain

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    Stop posting nonsense all over the forum unless you want to get banned.

vayanui8, Mario92 and BORTZ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.