Uzumakijl

OP
Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I just did this cleaning of some parodius shmup screenshot, I would like you guys to rate it, I'll add in this topic all of the works i've done and all of my future works but i'm not pretty much in the mood of it since gbatemp is being hell slow, But whatever lets get back to the topic..

Here i leave the original image:

Here the cleaning i did:

This is my first cleaning job so i can't say is pretty well done but i want you guys to decide that, Well the damn twinbee leg was hard to clean, I had to do it 3 times cause it didn't looked well...(Twinbee is the thing which is doing the "V" with the fingers)

Please comment i accept any kind of opinions
wink2.gif

Edit: Fixed

Uzumakijl

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
Zarkz said:
Nice Job

Thanks
smileipb2.png

UnFallen said:
What exactly are you going to use this for???

Ahhhh i was just bored and i wanted to use that pic as msn avatar, Also i wanted to improve my skills for future editings
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(GSCameron @ Jul 11 2009, 07:15 PM)
uzu has been successful in cleaning the picture
smile.gif

Thanks lol

Btw, I did a small work there its a really dumb thing but people loved him before the hype died:

girugameshd.gif

Just a little work to test how to do .gif emotes hehehe don't take it too serious
smileipb2.png

Uzumakijl

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
A new small work ...

protoava.png

I was bored as hell and i watched some Megaman 9 gameplay vids and i just need to do this
tongue.gif
I do wanna do another avatar about Protoman, But the only idea that comes to my mind is to make that scarf to move in a .gif avatar but is gonna be kinda hard since i haven't find lots of good screens of Protoman mode, Anyways i'll make some other things in a near future, I don't really have the time/inspiration to make anything better right now.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-