Hacking Uwizard: All-In-One Wii U PC Program

Crazc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok sorry about this but i've been trying to find definitive answers for updates. I've watched the video but its still not entirely clear

1) If there is only 1 number listed in the versions list (from the title db), does that mean that there are no updates available (ie that i don't need to update that game)?
2) If there are many numbers, is it only the latest (highest) number i need to download? I don't need to grab each one and merge them all?
3) to merge the game, is it just a matter of dropping the contents of the decrypted/downloaded folder and overwriting what is in the existing game folder?

1) I'm not quite sure what you're asking.
2) yes of course. You only need the latest update.
3) what do you mean merge? You mean to apply the update for use in something like Loadiine? If so, then no. Create an "updates" folder alongside the code, content, and meta folders. Let's take Super Smash Bros. as an example. It should look like this:
nAyhDVj.png
. And inside the updates folder, there should be a v224 folder, which is the latest update for Smash Bros. Then inside that:
0VsXK4x.png

thefunkygibbon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok thanks. as for 1) i meant, if there is listed as per http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database for instance twilight princess. it says that it is v81 is the only version available. I wasnt sure if that meant that if that is the only version then that would be the one that was already installed. guess not then.
2) thanks
3) i mean merge as in copy all the files from the downloaded update and copy them into the existing folder i have for the game. i must admit i did do that and all of the games i have tried so far have worked ok. i didn't put them into a new folder. from what i read it looks like you can do both ways, but with the way you describe it at least allows you to keep the original disc version separate from the updates.

Crazc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks. as for 1) i meant, if there is listed as per http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database for instance twilight princess. it says that it is v81 is the only version available. I wasnt sure if that meant that if that is the only version then that would be the one that was already installed. guess not then.
2) thanks
3) i mean merge as in copy all the files from the downloaded update and copy them into the existing folder i have for the game. i must admit i did do that and all of the games i have tried so far have worked ok. i didn't put them into a new folder. from what i read it looks like you can do both ways, but with the way you describe it at least allows you to keep the original disc version separate from the updates.

Ah, I understand what you mean now.

You must still download the updates and use them. The games you're downloading are all base version. Meaning v0. If it has a number higher than that, it is an update and should be applied.

Whovian NineThreeSixNine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so it appears that I can't even try to download anything using the "NUS Downioader U" tab. Just throws a 404 error, and makes me super confused :P It does this even if I leave the "Version" box empty, making it try to grab the latest version.

Any ideas?

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so it appears that I can't even try to download anything using the "NUS Downioader U" tab. Just throws a 404 error, and makes me super confused :P It does this even if I leave the "Version" box empty, making it try to grab the latest version.

Any ideas?
Could you post a screenshot? My guess would be something typed in incorrectly. A 404 is different than a connection timeout.

Whovian NineThreeSixNine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you post a screenshot? My guess would be something typed in incorrectly. A 404 is different than a connection timeout.
It'd probably take a while for me to grab since I won't be at my "normal place" until like Sunday night, but I'll try.

It looked like NewNUSGrabberGUI worked just fine for (starting) the connection, so I'm guessing that it's an outdated URL in UWizard somewhere.

Thanks, by the way!

Nintenm1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble with the uwizard program downloading the NUS files for Smash.

I'm a little new to this so please bear with me, but, whenever I try downloading the nus files (yes I have all of the stuff entered correctly, my friends who have it working already have triple checked my stuff it's fine), I get to a specific number out of 58 (the highest I've gotten to has been 43 out of 58 downloaded) and then uwizard just freezes in it's tracks.
It's been doing this for a week, I've left my computer on for hours and hours, over 16 to be exact, thinking that maybe it just takes a very long time, but i've seen people do it WAY quicker than that. Is there something wrong? What can I do?
Screenshot_1.png

here is what it gets stuck on.
My friend told me that pressing stop, then start download fixes it, and it does, but then it just freezes again later on in he download.
And when it does, it doesn't let me stop and restart the program again, after the second time it just says:
Screenshot_2.png

Please help.

vanartic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i always get Download failed: "Downloading TMD Failed" and the timeout error
tried adding the program to firewall exceptions, no difference

even tried turning firewall off, same thing

Last edited by vanartic,

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Iv'e been trying to download the latest smash update (0005000E10144F00 v288), but it gives me extracted Dt LS files. Can i use them in sm4sh explorer or do i need dt00, dt01, and ls files? If the latter how do i get them.

kavid

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
1.13 when i update ,show errors
and when I get the new version 1.2??

Attachments

• QQ图片20160524004648.png
    QQ图片20160524004648.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 355
Last edited by kavid,

Rosscalvinar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to download super smash bros 1.1.6, it tells me that I don't have a ticket, and that I can find one in "system/02/title.tik". I have dumped the entire game, and there isn't a title.tik file anywhere. I was able to get 1.1.5 just fine, but now it has stopped working. I have been searching the internet for a solution for about a week now. PLEASE HELP.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just using this program. Had a difficult time trying to get the right title id's to work on the nus grabber tab. Downloaded updates, but how do i install them on the sd card, and update games?

PHP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I was wondering if you could help me fix a little problem I had when downloading the base game and update. After download them both I noticed that the Media, Code, and Content folders were missing. I made sure the. Decrypt tab was on and all the keys were correct and downloaded the files a second time and still no success so I was wondering if someone could tell me what is going on

Crazc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I was wondering if you could help me fix a little problem I had when downloading the base game and update. After download them both I noticed that the Media, Code, and Content folders were missing. I made sure the. Decrypt tab was on and all the keys were correct and downloaded the files a second time and still no success so I was wondering if someone could tell me what is going on
You cannot download base games with UWizard.

Crazc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What should I use then to download the base game?
By base game, I assume you mean the literal base game, as in content, meta, and code folders? You can find those on one of the many piracy sites, which I don't think I'm allowed to link you to.

You can't use any program to download the base game from Nintendo's servers. You have to either download a dump from online, or create your own using DDD.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
By base game, I assume you mean the literal base game, as in content, meta, and code folders? You can find those on one of the many piracy sites, which I don't think I'm allowed to link you to.

You can't use any program to download the base game from Nintendo's servers. You have to either download a dump from online, or create your own using DDD.
You can if you have the nus key for that particular game..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!