Uwizard: All-In-One Wii U PC Program

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Mr. Mysterio, Apr 11, 2015.

1. EmblemCrossing

EmblemCrossing That Towel!Niles Cosplayer

Apr 11, 2015
    United States
    Error, again. I am doomed to never have these update files. Cruel fate.

Edit: So I think it just downloaded? But it says the ticket is unavailable. Is this an issue?

Last edited by EmblemCrossing, May 8, 2016
    TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  2. OuahOuah

OuahOuah GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 2, 2006
    France
    France
    Same for me, look at my last message in this thread ;)

Error updating :/

3. EmblemCrossing

Apr 11, 2015
    United States
    Can somebody help me? The Smash update files finally downloaded, but the ticket was unavailable. So now its asking me for a ticket to decrypt it, which i obviously don't have. Any pointers as to where to get this..?

@Downside did it successfully decrypt for you?

Last edited by EmblemCrossing, May 8, 2016
  4. Downside

Downside Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 7, 2016
    United States
    It was decrypting, but then I had to step-out while it was, when I came back my console was off.
    I tried to see if I can continue decrypting it, but it gave me this message. "
    Client 1 connectedb loaded with 754.825 kb/s
    Unknown TAG 00000000"

Don't know what to do at this point. Can't you ask anyone for the key?

5. EmblemCrossing

Apr 11, 2015
    United States

mine uh. Started working. I'm not sure what changed, but its fine now so.. Not complaining!

6. Downside

Downside Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 7, 2016
    United States
    So, you could use smash explorer and everything?
    I'm pretty sure you're supposed to use ddd to decrypt too.

7. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    I have a question about downloading and decrypting updates with UWizard:
    If I leave the version field empty, would it get the latest update?

And as a follow up if yes:
    How would I know which version this update is?

8. colking

colking GBAtemp Regular

Jan 14, 2016
    Canada
    I'm getting "No SHA1 Available" when adding Title key. I'm sure its the right title key. Any ideas? I have uwizard 1.3. It fails when I try to update.
    thanks

9. LvPre

LvPre Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2016
    United States
    There is a thread here with title keys or go to youtube and search for "[Wii U] How To Extract WUD Files flare games" he has a nice list in his video description.

10. colking

colking GBAtemp Regular

Jan 14, 2016
    Canada
    thanks

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

the weird thing is that I've used certain title keys to extract specific WUD files before but now they wont extract again. They worked before so I'm not sure why they wont work again.

11. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    guys is it normal that when I decrypt some updates, it would only give me a code and meta folder only? No content folder?

12. Crazc

Crazc GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2014
    United States
    Yeah, this is normal. Some updates don't have any content :P

Seriously though, yes it is normal. Same results come from using JNUSTool, which I use for downloading and decrypting update files and meta folders. I mainly only use UWizard for extracting game files from .wud and .wad files, which it is decently good at. I like the interface, anyways. Although, in my experience with Loadiine, the all of the .wud and .wad files I've extracted never loaded correctly. But I'm gonna assume I was missing something from the files, or it was because the games I was loading were rather huge, and Loadiine isn't the GREATEST program.

Also, everyone else in this thread, this is a very early build of the program, so expect bugs. The dev jumped ship a while ago and still no real news has come from him about continuing development on UWizard. Searching for updates returns an error because the network that hosted UWizard and it's updates has changed, but UWizard isn't looking there because it was never told to.

Last edited by Crazc, May 9, 2016
    Madridi likes this.
  13. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    lol. Thanks for the info. I thought something went wrong in the decryption or something. I'm glad that's not the case

I've extracted about 7 games from .wud files. It all worked flawlessly as expected. So I'm guessing you might've just had bad luck or soemthing.

Sad to hear the dev jumped ship. It's a great program. Is the latest the one on the main post? (1.1.3) .. because I'm seeing references to 1.3 .. and I'm seeing that some reported problems are from those that mention 1.3 .. 1.1.3 is working without a hitch for me.

Thanks again!

Crazc likes this.
  14. Crazc

Crazc GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2014
    United States
    I'm fairly certain that the people mentioning 1.3 are incorrect. Back when I was an unofficial debugger for the dev when he was developing UWizard, I never saw it go past 1.1.3. They are more than likely just misquoting the version number.

It was honestly very exciting to be a part of the development so early on. Watching it go from barebones with 1.0.0 go the awesome content it holds in 1.1.3 was so much fun and gave me hope for the Wii U homebrew scene. Ironically, even after the latest Wii U firmware has a kexploit, the dev is still gone. Sort of like Avatar; when the world needed him most, he vanished.

TotalInsanity4 and Madridi like this.
  15. WiiuGold

WiiuGold GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2015
    United States
    New version is coming very soon. Its getting worked on !

Crazc, I pwned U! and TotalInsanity4 like this.
  16. Crazc

Crazc GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2014
    United States
    O shit boy

17. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    DiscU is included? So I won't need anything else than your tool to extract Loadiine relevant stuff from a WUD?

Last edited by lordelan, May 10, 2016
  18. Crazc

Crazc GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2014
    United States
    Correct.

lordelan likes this.
  19. LeoDark$ide

LeoDark$ide Member

Newcomer
    May 11, 2016
    United States
    any help, on this, when i use uwizard to extract, one piece red wii u, it says not responding goes all gray, but still extract some files most off them, then when uwizard is done extracting, it stops being gray and responds again, then the extracted files open up, but when i use them, half way thry copying them to my SD card, i get error copying rom0
    Plus on the left side when extracting files, i don't see all the data in black running down, nothing but gray, I also have C++ 2013 x86 installed, I'm on Windows 7 64bit, do i have to have servise pack 1 installed. ANY THOUGHT, DEAD ON THIS ON !
    I also have all my keys right and green.

Last edited by LeoDark$ide, May 14, 2016
  20. thefunkygibbon

thefunkygibbon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2008
    Ok sorry about this but i've been trying to find definitive answers for updates. I've watched the video but its still not entirely clear

1) If there is only 1 number listed in the versions list (from the title db), does that mean that there are no updates available (ie that i don't need to update that game)?
    2) If there are many numbers, is it only the latest (highest) number i need to download? I don't need to grab each one and merge them all?
    3) to merge the game, is it just a matter of dropping the contents of the decrypted/downloaded folder and overwriting what is in the existing game folder?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted