Hacking Ustealth on Flashair Wifi Card

kimmy2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick question, those that have a Flashair card, has anyone successfully got UStealth working on it and still able to access the files?

I just tried it on my Flashair card, UStealth hides the card fine, so no format lag on Wii U, but I cant load the host files? Just seeing if anyone got it working, and if so how its done. I know it works fine on a Ezshare card, so just seeing if its something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just a quick question, those that have a Flashair card, has anyone successfully got UStealth working on it and still able to access the files?

I just tried it on my Flashair card, UStealth hides the card fine, so no format lag on Wii U, but I cant load the host files? Just seeing if anyone got it working, and if so how its done. I know it works fine on a Ezshare card, so just seeing if its something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance
UStealth is made for external HDDs, because they cause the Wii U to prompt to format. SD cards don't do this (they only work in Wii mode anyways) so why are you using UStealth on it? UStealth actually messes with the partition table, which is probably causing the Flashair firmware not to see the partition. There's no reason to use it on SD cards.

kimmy2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using the USB slot to power the Flashair card, so its plugged into the USB port of the Wii U via a SD to USB adapter.

I know I don't have to use the Wii U to power the card, but I just wanted to keep all the things together in a sense I guess.

I know some users has done this on a EZshare card and it works fine, so I'm just seeing if anyone had it working on a Flashair card.

Last edited by kimmy2000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom