Gaming UsrCheat

Iceclaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For starters, I've got WIFI working in ComicBookDS.I've also used SavSender to get my retail saves off so that's 2 home-brew wifi apps that work.

Trying to find a solution that enables me to update the cheats on my cylcoDS via wifi.
Tried UsrCheat v.2.13 and v1.51
Running firmware 1.51

It keeps timing out/locking up trying to download the change log, also my 'wifi-strength signal' goes from GREEN to either yellow or Red at that point. (Despite the fact that I'm sitting practically on top of the router).

Any advice?

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
solutions+advise:
1) juz update via your computer
2) cheat file doesn't affect wifi unless you r using cheat that is causing the error
3) did you try wifi with commercial games???? try it 1st
4) your homebrew mayb corrupting ur wifi
5) do not sit on your router, you r basically spoiling it so ur wifi not working...
laugh.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
which ds card and which loader?

some ds cards have multiple loaders like the M3 REAL or if your using TTDS and YSMENU or R4 and YSMENU etc
smile.gif

Iceclaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CylcoDS -firmware 1.51 (Black, I assume the latest hardware revision)
Standard loader.
I realize I can work around the problem by updating it via the computer, but I'm trying to avoid removing my flash cart as much as possible.

Giovannin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
UsrCheatUp.googlepages.com
XP
Country
Italy
Hi.
A lot of people have the same problem. Me too.

Cyclo DS works with 'user.EVOcheats'.
Usrcheatup takes this file (also the changelog) directly from cheats.gbatemp.net.
There is an issue that causes the impossibility to download directly from there, and it causes your problem: that's why I manually upload usrcheat.dat on my google page: http://usrcheatup.googlepages.com/ and there's that option in the ini "gbatemp = 0" (only for usrcheat.dat)

You can try, if you've got the possibility, to connect to another access point, or simply, download it from your computer.

Sorry but I haven't found a solution yet.

Iceclaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried using it without WEP enabled, this time it downloaded, extracted, and then when you hit the 'b' to power off, it red-screens. Is there a way to see if it worked correctly anyway? Trying to download it again says I've got the latest version, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Iceclaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I've been doing..downloading from an open access point one of my friends has (IE NO WEP), and then when it says 'press b to power down your ds', I just use the power switch or soft-reset to avoid the red-screen...the cheats seem to be intact & correct judging by some tests I've made.
So far so Good..
Hoping that helps!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo