bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I know there's a way to use an iPod as an external harddrive which allows it to work on USB Loader, and there's a way to get the zune to work as an external harddrive, but there's no drive letter. Is there a guide anywhere to let zune work on USB Loader?

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think a Zune will work, and as far as I know you can't get iPod's to work either, if you can please tell me, and i'll use comparison methods for my Zune, and I'll send a tutorial to you.

bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

assassin82492

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be willing to test it out on a Zune 30. The problem is I am on vacation and my Zune is 2000 miles from where I am. I assume what you would do is use the hack to use the Zune as a potable hard drive on windows. Then use Gibbed's WBFS tool to format it. Add an iso with WBFS Manager. Then try it out on the loader. If anyone tries it tell me the results. Thanks.

Finishoff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
houseonfire said:
What the hell is a zune

haha its a portable music player device that plays videos, music, games and pictures. Google it
biggrin.gif

assassin82492

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikejacobs said:
zune was microsoft's weak ass attempt to fight ipod.
needless to say, it failed miserably.

I don't think so. I think the reason the iPod is still on top is because it was out many years before the Zune. The Zune didn't fail, its just not that well publisized. Maybe the ZuneHD will change that. Plus the Zune pass is a way better music service that iTunes. Anyway this thread is not for people to fight for which is better. It is for trying to use the Zune as a hard drive for the USB Loader and if you want to argue about which one is better I suggest you make your own thread for that.

mikejacobs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when ms launched zune, they said the expected/desirable sales figure (can't remember the exact number of course) but it didn't even come close to it which can be translated as total failure.
and they invested so much money into it.

assassin82492

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again this is a thread to use the Zune as a portable hardrive. If you want to argue then make another thread somewhere else and send me a link. Ill be glad to argue but please don't make this into an arguement thread.

mikejacobs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm not arguing at all.. just stating the fact... in fact i hate apple so much, i never owned any apple product in 20+ years of my life... not even ipod.. so there is no point in arguing which is better.. just stating the fact as i said.

assassin82492

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then we have something in common but it would still be nice if you could keep your facts for another thread and leave this just for the USB Loader.

Thanks

mikejacobs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah ok anyway, someone was asking what the hell zune was, so i was just answering him.. that's all.. no need to argue at all..
now let's stop thread jacking and someone plz just tell the op how to use zune with usbloader lol

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
celticone said:
So you're the person that bought the Zune, whats it like?
biggrin.gif
When the zune came out, you essentially had two options for buying an mp3 player: A zune, or an ipod video

Zune was $30 cheaper
Zune had a bigger screen
Zune's UI was better (imo, I hate the clickwheel)
Zune continues to get updates from Microsoft
Zune's 3.0 UI is super smexy
Zune has an FM radio built in (I love it)
Zune can automatically wirelessly sync with your PC
Zunes can share music, and pictures with other zunes
Zunes can buy music straight from the marketplace wirelessly
Zune has better battery life
Zune has 5 decent games built in
Zune software kicks iTune's ass
Zune's have acheivement type medals, records your number of song plays, gives you awards based on your dedication to a particular song, artist or album

THE IPOD VIDEO HAD NONE OF THAT

So when people say that Zunes suck, please, please, PLEASE PUNCH THEM IN THE F***ING THROAT

I've owned an Archos 5, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano and Zune 30

And I love my Zune (The Archos is awesome too, but it kind of in a whole other league)

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you guys blind?
no one said zune sucks.
it simply failed which is true.
the sales were far far far below microsoft's expectations.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
mikejacobs said:
zune was microsoft's weak ass attempt to fight ipod.
needless to say, it failed miserably.

hey bill can you help me program me zune...oh nvm i have an ipod like everyone else BEST LINE IN FAMILY GUY EVER!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/xeWd4a5RYJ8?si=URwg3PNBQa5zPuXt that birthday cake look jumpin