Hacking Using YSmenu and getting stuck at the loading screen (DSOne SDHC)

MadThrasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I've recently encountered a PSRAM error that I couldn't fix anyhow. I've already had the piece of paper stuck under the sticker as it was recommended, and, although it was an everyday problem, I could solve it everytime by carefully squeezing the card with the microSD in. But doesn't matter how hard I try now, nothing seems to work now. Not even shortcutting the battery (even if I'm not sure if I actually did it how it should be done :D ).

Today I read that there's a solution: installing the YSmenu as it is said to bypass the infamous PSRAM error. So I downloaded it from here, and before installing, I formatted my microSD because it was recommended on a forum. But after installing it and starting up my DS Lite with high expectations, I was soon disappointed because after the health warning, the whole thing just froze on the loading screen forever.

I know the DSOne is quite an old card, but I don't want to throw it away as it seems that everyone can get it to work this way... except me. What do you think I did wrong? I have the latest DSOne OS (3.0 SP8) if that matters.

MadThrasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Any idea? :( I've tried it with the SP5 version of the OS as well, but nothing.

UPDATE: OK, I think I got this. The problem was not with the card or the YSmenu. I should have tried the TTmenu instead, which was very hard to find, but after a week, I think I fixed the problem. I uploaded the file here in case someone needs it. It contains the 'latest' DSOne SDHC OS as well (without the cheats), so you don't have to go through all the trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy