Hardware using vita as a second ps4 controller

ShonenJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i have 1 ps4 dualshock controller and psvita. I wanted the vita to be a second controller on the ps4. I want to use it as a bluetooth controller is that possible? Or is it only wifi? I know about remote play but my internet connection isnt that good.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You don't need to use wifi for remote play when your at a short distance. You can enable a setting in the ps4 that it first uses a local connection, for remote play. I tried this last weekend, and worked perfectly, even with wifi disconnected on both the ps4 and Vita. You can't use it as a bluetooth contrller though, which is a shame. You'll also need a second account on the ps4 for the dualshock 4 controller (a guest account works fine)

ShonenJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You don't need to use wifi for remote play when your at a short distance. You can enable a setting in the ps4 that it first uses a local connection, for remote play. I tried this last weekend, and worked perfectly, even with wifi disconnected on both the ps4 and Vita. You can't use it as a bluetooth contrller though, which is a shame. You'll also need a second account on the ps4 for the dualshock 4 controller (a guest account works fine)
I already know about remote play. But as a bluetooth controller. And some games isnt playable with remote play like xenoverse :( but thanks

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That won't work, I'm afraid. At least, not from what I've experienced/read myself. Using remote play is the only way for someone else to control the PS4 with a Vita. It might be coming in a future update, but who knows..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...