Using Uviewer, need to update to 16.0.3 but there's no way to update firmware using uViewer until its on a third party URL??

Kagami-san

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.These-Internets.com
XP
Country
United States
Using Uviewer, need to update to 16.0.3 but there's no way to update firmware using uViewer until its on a third party URL??

This is unbelivabley frustrating, I never would have installed this garbage if I would have known they completely did away with the ability to delete games, tickets, or update the Switch firmware... among other things.

Does anyone know how to update official firmware ...(to 16.0.3) when you're running uViewer GUI ???
Post automatically merged:

its called ulaunch.

the viewer is called uviewer on the pc ... but its called u launch

Last edited by Kagami-san,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is unbelivabley frustrating, I never would have installed this garbage if I would have known they completely did away with the ability to delete games, tickets, or update the Switch firmware... among other things.

Does anyone know how to update official firmware ...(to 16.0.3) when you're running uViewer GUI ???
Post automatically merged:

its called ulaunch.

the viewer is called uviewer on the pc ... but its called u launch
Your question was answered over here in this thread.

Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

Youngsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems like you are unsatisfied with Ulaunch to begin with, it should be possible for you to remove Ulaunch, by deleting the files on the sd card.

If you remove the folder from /atmosphere/contents/0100000000001000

And the Ulaunch folder

That should remove ulaunch from the console and then you can update as usual via daybreak on the homebrew menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-