Hacking Using Cheats On M3DS Real

DAK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently downloaded one of the compilation cheat files, and added it to my M3 (cheat.db). However I have no idea how to use/turn on the cheats. If I go to settings, and click "select cheats" nothing happens.

I'm using the latest Sakura firmware, and I'm trying to use the cheats for 3833 - Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator - World Championship 2009 (U)

what do I do to get these cheats working?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DAK said:
I recently downloaded one of the compilation cheat files, and added it to my M3 (cheat.db). However I have no idea how to use/turn on the cheats. If I go to settings, and click "select cheats" nothing happens.

I'm using the latest Sakura firmware, and I'm trying to use the cheats for 3833 - Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator - World Championship 2009 (U)

what do I do to get these cheats working?
First of all, there's no reason to download cheat.db because the current M3 Sakura download already includes it.

However, whenever the cheat.db is updated and hasn't yet been included in the firmware download package, it's really easy to update the file yourself. Just download and extract cheat.db, then copy it to the SYSTEM folder and overwrite the existing file. After that, open the NDS Game Settings and tap the button that says "Select Cheats..." and they should show up.

If you copy cheat.db to a location on your MicroSD card different from the SYSTEM folder, you can have M3 Sakura point to it by going into the NDS Game Settings and tapping the upper-right button "Select Cheat File..." and browsing to where you placed the new cheat.db. Once you've designated the new cheat file, you can tap "Select Cheats..." and if new cheats were added to a particular game, the new cheats will be available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s