Using cheats for game channels made with wiigsc

DiegoBrando

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm new here & I couldn't find anything online regarding the title mentioned above. Basically I want to be able to load my games off the wii menu & use cheats with those games. I used wiigsc & it worked perfectly fine, however upon loading the games the cheats don't work. I tried going to my loader (wiiflow lite) and the cheats worked there. Is there a way I can use cheats on the games on my wii menu created with wiigsc or is that not possible?

Aserl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i don't think that's possible. launching it from a channel just boots the game and it ignores any settings/cheats unfortunately

PhysicalPain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It works with USB Loader GX.
Just enable Ocarina in the game settings and create a .gct file and when you start the game via a game shortcut it also loads the enabled cheats.

cadeswii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new here & I couldn't find anything online regarding the title mentioned above. Basically I want to be able to load my games off the wii menu & use cheats with those games. I used wiigsc & it worked perfectly fine, however upon loading the games the cheats don't work. I tried going to my loader (wiiflow lite) and the cheats worked there. Is there a way I can use cheats on the games on my wii menu created with wiigsc or is that not possible?
Did you ever figure this out. Really annoyed with WiiFlow.
Post automatically merged:

It works with USB Loader GX.
Just enable Ocarina in the game settings and create a .gct file and when you start the game via a game shortcut it also loads the enabled cheats.
Do you know of any other loaders it might work with?

cadeswii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work with CFG Loader. See my thread below:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/which-h...annels-made-with-wiigsc.639098/#post-10240805

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment