Using AIO with AK2?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by JimFritzMI, Sep 7, 2008.

1. JimFritzMI
    OP

JimFritzMI Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2008
    United States
    AIO, and the original AK2 shell for that matter contain a dldi for both the NAND and SD memory so they can support the both AKRPG and the AK2. I think that's great that they can be used for both cards. My question is as I have a AK2, would it be possible to to some how hack the AIO or official shell to support the SD and some other dldi? For instance I have a MMD, and if I use the DSDuelBrowser, I can launch apps from the MMD if they've been dldi patched. Is there some way to get the akmenu4.nds to see the MMD and then autopatch with a dldi of my choice?

Thanks,
    Jim

2. VatoLoco

VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    Ya Cant Get There From Here
    I've got a MaxMediaDock [​IMG] , too, and I've got it set up so that the shortcut option (not the slot-2 shortcut) points to a MML dump. Then I've got DSOrganize renamed to bootme.nds on the MMD.

I've also got a copy of akmenu4.nds on the MMD to launch back to slot-1

It's pretty neat being able to go back and forth between slot-1 and slot-2...so much storage space.

[​IMG] Not that any of that answers yer question, it's just another way to access yer MMD other than using DualSlotBrowser

edit: This is DLDI_NOpatch .It's a tool that makes it so that whatever dldi you have patched to a file stays the same (won't auto-patch). It's very useful for aiming whatever .nds file you want towards slot-2.

To use it, patch said file to MMD dldi, then Nopatch the same file