Hardware Used Wii u Blinking Blue LED

Konio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there guys im new to GBATEMP but i have been reading a few topics over the last few days. Mostly over how the wii u homebrew scene was finaly gaining some steam and after reading a few posts i finaly decided on getting my self a wii u before it was too late.
Since i Like the white Wii theme, i decided to find a used wii u that was white and i found a perfect condition one with in box with all the acessories of the basic pack.
I decided to buy it and today it finaly arrived. To my sadness it doesnt turn on. It just blinks the blue LED on the console and no picture is displayed on the TV screen. On the gamepad it displays that i should first connect the wii u to the TV before turning on the gamepad.
I have tried contacting the seller about having the console returned with no sucess. Do you guys have any clue what the issue may be and more importantly is it fixable?

Thank you very much for your time and i hope you can help me out.

Cheers

D

Deleted-355425

Hi there guys im new to GBATEMP but i have been reading a few topics over the last few days. Mostly over how the wii u homebrew scene was finaly gaining some steam and after reading a few posts i finaly decided on getting my self a wii u before it was too late.
Since i Like the white Wii theme, i decided to find a used wii u that was white and i found a perfect condition one with in box with all the acessories of the basic pack.
I decided to buy it and today it finaly arrived. To my sadness it doesnt turn on. It just blinks the blue LED on the console and no picture is displayed on the TV screen. On the gamepad it displays that i should first connect the wii u to the TV before turning on the gamepad.
I have tried contacting the seller about having the console returned with no sucess. Do you guys have any clue what the issue may be and more importantly is it fixable?

Thank you very much for your time and i hope you can help me out.

Cheers
Sounds fuct lol, send it back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.