Use Raspberry as Rxtools webserver

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by myspacee, Oct 13, 2015.

1. myspacee
    OP

myspacee Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2012
    Italy
    Hello,
    Raspberry can be configured as webserver; i'm reading about DHCP server and ad hoc connection configuration.
    My final goal is to configure it to have always, and without internet, an rxtools webserver.

I know there are more than one solution to run rxtools, (mset, android cell, broswerhax, etc) but all these methods need 3ds modification or money (i haven't android mobile).
    I add that my son can carry Raspberry and run exploits without upgrade risk.

Is exploit webserver package files, used used by rxtools team, available ?

thank you for any info,
    m.

2. VegaRoXas

VegaRoXas GBAtemp Regular

Mar 29, 2015
    Gambia, The
    You just have to downgrade mset. It's not that big of a modification I guess.

3. Tjessx

Tjessx GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 3, 2014
    Belgium
  4. MelonGx

MelonGx GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 8, 2009
    China
    If it could be the server, I would like to use it to host the New3DS 9.2.0-20J for 8.1.0-0J upgrade rather than this since Spider Hacks can be easily hosted by Androids :P

Last edited by MelonGx, Oct 13, 2015
  5. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You can install themehax and even autoboot CFW now. It doesn't modify the 3DS directly, just some files on the SD card. If you need to remove it for some reason just change your theme on sysNAND which will remove the modified themes, or delete the files from your SD card. No need to use browserhax except for the first time when you install themehax.