Homebrew USBLoaderGX wont return to loader after a game

defrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello freinds and girlfreinds ^^

All of for sudden my UsbloaderGX wont return to the loader after i press home on my wiimote, i checked the "return to" setting and i am sure it's set to : return to usbloader. I made sure i have the latest usbloadergx and everything seemed ok, but i need to pull out the powersuply to restart the console everytime i switch a game.

Anyone know what goes wrong and how fix it?

Thanks in advance^^

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is your forwarder channel still working ?

the "return to" is actually loading it, so maybe the problem is the forwarder.
If it still work fine, then I don't know what the issue is. there are two different "return to" patching method done to games actually, based on the cIOS you are using.
the old cIOS are doing things differently than d2x cIOS, but I don't think you used an old cIOS (seeing you posted it in WiiU section you probably are on vWii and using d2x v10)

Maybe the issue is the HDD detection in the forwarder, but it's using IOS58 so it should have the best compatibility.
Do you see at least the USBGX logo from the forwarder when you exit a game, or just nothing at all?

Last edited by Cyan,

defrb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks a lot Cyan for answering, the forwarder works fine. But my best bet will be reinstall the forwarder and usbloadergx.
The game intantly locks up when i press L+R+Z+start on the gamecube controller.

I will check what ios it's using, thank you very much for your detailed explanation!

edit: fixed, replaced the forwarder.

Last edited by defrb,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...