Hacking USBLoaderGX problem? (freeze game)MH3 and DKCR

pogolink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI, i completed the softmodding of my black wii thanks to the guide presented in this forum (btw really good one) always checked never made an account
frown.gif

My problem is the next one.
when i tried Monster hunter TRi i got a long beeping noise so i did research about it, and found that i needed to install hermes
options chosen (ios 250 (22 default) (ios 38 merged with 37) and i changed the ios to 222 in usb loader gx on that game and it worked, i played for a while, but i then went to play donkey kong which i had played before but because i never passed the first level i had to start all over again, now when i choose 1 player and it goes into the game (the little cloud game before the whole video of the mask hypnotyzing the animals it gets stuck at those clouds
And i can get the menu of the wii (home button) but if i i cant restart nor go back to menu cuz i get a black screen need to force off (10 secs power off switch)

and i cant play that anymore, any solution? help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended