Hacking USBLoaderGX black screen exiting to Hombrew Channel!!!

RedTriangle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, any help would be greatly appreciated.

This happened all of a sudden when I went to play Metroid: Other M through USB.

I recently updated both USBLoaderGX and the new Homebrew Channel (1.0.8). But the thing is, is that when I choose to "Back to Loader" from within USBGX it give me a black screen, turns off my HDD and freezes my Wii. This was working fine before...

I have to hard reboot the Wii every time. I was wondering if this could be a problem with my HDD, updates for the HBC, or even updates for the GX Loader.

The thing is, this wasn't happening when I was still at Homebrew Channel 1.0.6, only after the 1.0.7 HBC update. I feel like I've tried everything...different GX rev's, complete reinstall of GX, format of my HDD and SD card.

If anybody has any ideas, I'd be greatly appreciative. I'm at the end of my rope with all this!

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure your using the latest version of GX as my mate had this exact problem but I fixed it by downloading r937 for him. R938 is the last release.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's because the HBC title ID is now different since 1.0.7, and the loader was created before the change.
you need to install a forwarder, to redirect the old HBC title ID to the new one.

follow this to create a homebrew channel forwarder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-