Hacking USBLoader GX Works just not until restarted???

ZASchwarz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So everything works mostly it's just on first startup USBLoader GX won't initialize the ext HDD. Now I can just reinitialize from setting and it will come up. The issue lies in if I do not restart it Gamecube games Give me the black screen, only if I don't restart USBLoader after first launch on startup. So all and I for some reason I have to launch USBLoader twice to have it work properly.

Also the second time it runs after startup it reads and initializes just fine.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think version 1272 initializes, then reinitializes before it gets to the menu. that's what it does to me. the version before that only has "initializing hdd." in either case, it does these things when you first open the app. I think with 1272, if you exit a game and goes back to usb loader gx, it only goes through "reinitializing hdd." it takes about two or three seconds while the first time is like five seconds long. basically, I think it's just the way it's coded. I only updated, because I had issues with skyward sword. as it turns out, using partial emulation was causing a problem with that game, not usb loader gx.

ZASchwarz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I was an idiot you guys are correct as long as I give it a min and don't run straight for the USB loader the moment the console turns on it's all golden. I go through 50 things and it's always the most simple solution you never try. thank you so much.

Last edited by ZASchwarz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol