thehritzinator

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I use USB Loader GX with a portable hard drive and i really lik the fan-scrolling game display option. Would there be anyway to put DVDs on the portable hard drive and see them in the scrolling option and play them thru USB Loader GX? If not, is there any app for wii that will do that? If there isnt, is there a program for Windows that will do that?

elimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thehritzinator said:
I use USB Loader GX with a portable hard drive and i really lik the fan-scrolling game display option. Would there be anyway to put DVDs on the portable hard drive and see them in the scrolling option and play them thru USB Loader GX? If not, is there any app for wii that will do that? If there isnt, is there a program for Windows that will do that?
I am not sure what you are asking for but you can play backup wii games from a dvd in usbloadergx by clicking the top-right button. you can add real wii games to your hdd by clicking the bottom-left button.

thehritzinator

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I mean movie dvds. Is there any way to use movie dvds in USB Loader GX. If not, is there any USB Loader for wii that does that? and I really like the way it displays games in that fan/circular motion. I was hoping to do that with my movie collection

mistydawn076

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe what he was asking is, is there a program for the homebrew channel or some where else, where I can take my portable usb hdd, and load it up with .mpeg, avi, divx, or vob files and select a movie from in app (like cfg loader does with games) and play my selection out of list. basically a media usb loader or movieloader. I know of the players availible thru the homebrew, but thats not what im looking for.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What he wants is a program to display his video library like that :
zny2gv8d.png

Whether on PC or console, he don't care.

Maybe Wiiflow has a plugins for video files to be launched with WiiMC?
plugins are not in USBGX yet, so only Wiiflow can do it but I don't know if it has a disc-like layout.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.