Usbloader gx problem please help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by TaiAno, Aug 28, 2016.

1. TaiAno
    OP

TaiAno Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2015
    United States
    ive been using usbloader gx for some time now to play wii iso's but somthing has happened. i tried to open usb loader gx and when loading it stops at somthing like waiting for hdd and it waits 20 seconds or restarts until i click b. googling hdd tells me its some sort of external hardrive?? i dont have a new hardrive nothing has changed since the last time i tried to play the game.

when i get into it it just shows different wii chanels rather than my games. i try to click the on select title games and it shows that it has nand channels and gc games checked but wii games are unchecked. i try to click the wii games and press ok but it comes up with the error usb device not initialized switching to channel mode.

i have only a motion 2 in 1 wii mote (since my normal ones were recently stolen) and ive ordered a normal one. ive heard people claiming that its because of having a motion plus that anyone has problems but that cant be true in my case since it was working fine until today and ive been using a motion plus for a while now.

please help!

Last edited by TaiAno, Aug 29, 2016
  2. TaiAno
    OP

TaiAno Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2015
    United States
    Does anyone know what to do?!! i really need this help!

3. NeTyd0_

NeTyd0_ GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2016
    Canada
    Which Ios do you have ?

4. TaiAno
    OP

TaiAno Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2015
    United States
    ios236 i believe. there isnt more than one type of ios file that would be in there right?

Last edited by TaiAno, Aug 29, 2016
  5. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    There is a support thread for USB Loader GX here. Please post there and post
    1. a SysCheck report (follow directions in thread)
    2. what revision (not "latest") of the loader you're using
    3. what type of drive (HDD/Flash) and what brand/model it is

Wii Motion+ remotes have no affect other than that older versions of homebrew don't support them at all. They just turn off. :)

6. TaiAno
    OP

TaiAno Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2015
    United States
    how do i check which revision of usbloader im using?

7. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    It's in the top right corner of the credits screen. If it's a version from about the last year it should also appear in the lower left of the splash screen while it's initializing.