Hacking USBLoader GX - Metroid Prime Trilogy issues

Megacherv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having major issues running Metroid Prime Trilogy. I cannot load the DOLs directly, so I go through the regular method of running the game. When I select which game I want to play however, the game goes back the the Wii's home screen.

Anything I have to do prior to make it work?

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need an alternate .dol, although I think that would bypass the main menu (and thus the difficulty selection). I got SNEEK+DI for this game personally.

Come to think of it, I have no idea where to get these alternate .dols for all the games that need them. WiiScrubber?

Megacherv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have no idea what on earth I'd do with WiiScrubber, but apparently it's already been used on this ISO.

I'll have a look around for SNEEK+DI

lol^^

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm also experiencing the same issue. I'm using NeoGamma9 rev19 and after I select the difficulty it reboots to the Wii screen.

Anyone know how to solve this issue?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol^^ said:
I'm also experiencing the same issue. I'm using NeoGamma9 rev19 and after I select the difficulty it reboots to the Wii screen.

Anyone know how to solve this issue?
You must use the alternative dol method. Download the latest NeoGamma R9 Beta and place the apps folder AND the neogamme folder on your sd card. Start neogamma, go to options, wii options and select altern. .dol Disc+ only. When you are starting the game now, you can select the game you want to start directly!

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, the 3 game saves are stored as one file on the Wii. I haven't actually played 3 yet so can't say for sure though.

Megacherv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I'm having problems with 'Disc read timed out'. Something about my cIOS or something like that, I have no idea how to fix that.

Gamer boy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys all you have to do is install usb loader gx 3.0
1.install ios 236
1. get the d2x v6 cios installer
2. install base 56 on ios slot 249
3.install base 38 in ios slot 250
4.format usb or HDD with wbfs manger
5.put on metroid prime trilogy
6.it will load the main Menu and you can select any game and IT WILL LOAD (including Multiplayer)

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys all you have to do is install usb loader gx 3.0
1.install ios 236
1. get the d2x v6 cios installer
2. install base 56 on ios slot 249
3.install base 38 in ios slot 250
4.format usb or HDD with wbfs manger
5.put on metroid prime trilogy
6.it will load the main Menu and you can select any game and IT WILL LOAD (including Multiplayer)

and all YOU have to do is check when this thread was posted...Megacherv, Sep 26, 2010 <<< grave digging !

BTW d2x V6 is way too old, ios236 IS ABSOLUTELY NOT NECESSARY, base IOS 38 is a mistake, wbfs is a really bad idea when ALL loaders can use NTFS/FAT32/EXT partitions, wbfs manager is too old and buggy
a lot of bad advices/deprecated versions on a really old thread :ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.