Hacking USBLOADER GX, Homebrew Launcher

d3monsting

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings!
I've a question regarding USB LOADER GX's homebrew launcher functions, apologies if this thread exists already, I searched and found nothing.
Whenever I try to load Homebrew Browser from my USB HDD using USBLOADER GX, I get an endless stream of something like "Attempting to mount SD... failed Attempting to mount USB... failed." (rinse and repeat), and then I have to manually power off my Wii.

Is this a known issue with homebrew not being able to mount when loaded from USB LOADER GX's homebrew thing? (I'm able to launch the Homebrew Browser without issue from HBC)

Thanks in advance.
wink.gif

EDIT: Something separate: Apologies, if this topic is forbidden or controversial or something: but is USB Loader GX better or Config. Loader?

Lycanthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
d3monsting said:
Greetings!
I've a question regarding USB LOADER GX's homebrew launcher functions, apologies if this thread exists already, I searched and found nothing.
Whenever I try to load Homebrew Browser from my USB HDD using USBLOADER GX, I get an endless stream of something like "Attempting to mount SD... failed Attempting to mount USB... failed." (rinse and repeat), and then I have to manually power off my Wii.

Is this a known issue with homebrew not being able to mount when loaded from USB LOADER GX's homebrew thing? (I'm able to launch the Homebrew Browser without issue from HBC)

I'm having a similar problem however I can't get HBB to load from either USBLoader GX HBC or the regular HBC. It just goes into that endless loop you mentioned.

HBB will load if I insert an SD card, but I don't normally use an SD card for anything. I want everything on the USB HDD.

Perhaps it has something to do with USB HDD already being mounted because that's where I actually loaded HBB from. Maybe it's locked? I've just updated IOS58 to get USBLoader GX 2.0 to work if that has anything to do with it. Anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-