USBLoader GX game issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by erotikk, Feb 12, 2010.

Feb 12, 2010

USBLoader GX game issues by erotikk at 12:42 AM (1,751 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. erotikk
    OP

Newcomer erotikk Newbie

Brazil
    HI, i'm having some problems starting some games and want to know if its related to Ios or if the aren't supported to be loaded on the USBloader
    the games are:

Dragon ball revenge of king piccolo (tried with IOS249 and 222)
    Goes fine till i choose to start the adventure mode, then it begins to load, and stays forever on loading screen with goku running

The Conduit (tried with IOS249 and 222)
    Freezes after the producers logo

Samurai Showdown Anthology (tried with IOS249 and 222)
    Doesn't start

New super mario bros wii was running fine before I installed the new Cios38 rev17, now it freezes after the "hold wiimote horizontally"
    installed the Cios38 to play guitar hero 5/greatest hits that wasn't loading before
    And i can't install my 9gb Smash Bros brawl, says it can't open the disc, but i can play it fine from the disc menu

does anyone got issues with those games too?

2. VashTS

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    two possible solutions : bad iso or drive is not supported.

rerip using imgburn and transfer to the hdd, or use the wii to rerip the iso. it seems like its your iso just upon initial feeling.

and SSBB is not 9GB more like about 6.5GB once scrubbed.

3. erotikk
    OP

Newcomer erotikk Newbie

Brazil
    well, dragon ball and samurai showdown were installed by disc on the wii
    and samurai showdown works fine on disc channel

The conduit was dl'd from torrent

i said 9gb because of the media, not the real size of the game, cause i have the two versions, 4.7gb and 8.7gb dvd

i'll try and reinstall samurai showdown caus it's the only one i have on disc now

4. Kittymat

Member Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    One thing to try is reinstalling - I have had loads of issues when the game starts and then freezes, I formatted the hard drive and put them back on and they all work great. I put it down to deleting and reinstalling games and the drive got fragmented.

I now only add files to the drive and have a seperate drive to rip to and test - since the reformat all games have been working correctly.

5. lenitao

Member lenitao GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare freezes just before tittle screen, every other game works great and this one used to work great some days before....

6. paulee123

Member paulee123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I was looking for a post for this.....

Yea having the same problem, defo something to do with deleting files from the HDD, like some mentioned here about the fragmentation of the HDD. NSMB had this prob for me reinstalled worked fine.

You cannot extract the iso from the HDD and reinstall back to get it to work, i think somehow it corrupts the image you have to use a fresh raw image, either from disc or rar files.